Status: Completed :)

Love Game

Smile

Jacoby’s P.O.V.

I probably slept for only a couple of hours. It was still dark outside when I woke up, but I didn’t want to move. Jordana was curled on her side next to me, her head resting on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her, wanting to hold her. She didn’t wake up, which was good. I liked watching her sleep. When she slept, I got to see her with her guard down. Every time I had been around her before this, I could tell she was trying to keep some things hidden underneath the façade she used. She wanted people to think of her as a strong, smartass, independent woman. And she was, but I didn’t see the harm in letting someone in once in a while. Letting someone see the vulnerability we all had.

Damn, this chick’s really gotten to me. For some reason, I liked that fact that she kept pushing me away. It only made me try harder. And yeah, I admit, at first I thought I just wanted to get her in bed with me, but I slowly started realizing that I wanted more than sex with her. She probably wouldn’t believe me, but it was the truth.

I wondered whether she’d be open to us seeing more of each other in the future. God, I hoped she would be. I wanted her so badly it hurt. She’s like a fucking angel, and even though I don’t know whether it would work out, I wondered how the hell I managed to get this girl.

She moved slightly in her sleep, not waking up, and snuggled closer to me. I smiled as I watched her. I could stay like this forever if I got the chance, but I knew I’d have to get up eventually and leave her. I looked back down at her sleeping figure, seeing how beautiful she really was as the sun’s light started shining on her. No, I wouldn’t leave until I had to.

Cate’s P.O.V.

The only reason I woke up when I did was because a cell phone was ringing. I was still exhausted from the night before. Damn, Jacoby knew how to fuck. I felt his body move beneath me slightly, probably so that he wouldn’t wake me up.

“Hello?” he said softly, his arm tightening around me. “In a hotel. Yeah. Now? Alright, be there in a few.” I heard the sound of the phone turning off, and he moved beneath me again. “Jordana?” he said softly.

“Hmm?” I asked, not opening my eyes.

“Baby, I got to get up.”

“No,” I whined, wrapping my arm around him. He chuckled, the sound rumbling in chest, making my heart speed up.

“No choice, baby. I got to go.” I groaned as he moved from underneath me. I opened my eyes so I could watch him get dressed, loving the sight I was getting. He smirked at me, tossing his cell phone to me. “Put your number in so I can call you later.” I nodded, doing as he said. I handed him back his phone as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

“I don’t want you to go yet,” I said as he stroked my hair with one hand and held my hand in the other.

“Me either, but I don’t have a choice. Either I go willingly, or they force me out of here.” I sighed.

“Promise you’ll call?”

“As long as you promise to go out with me again.” I smiled and nodded, and he grinned in response.

“So like, are we together?” I asked, chewing my lip nervously.

“Do you want to be together?”

“Maybe,” I replied with a giggle. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.

“Then yeah, we’re together.”

“You should probably go now,” I said. He nodded and leaned down giving me another, longer kiss.

“Call you in a bit, baby.”

“Better,” I said as he stood up. “Bye, Coby.”

“Bye, Jordana,” he replied and walked out the door. I waited until I was sure he was away before rolling on my back and squealing, kicking the blanket up in the air. I was beyond happy that I was with him. I couldn’t stop freaking smiling at the thought of him or the thought of what we had done last night. I mean, damn the things he could do to me. I knew I was a crazy bitch, but I think he topped me in the crazy department. And he was the only one that could drive me that crazy with just one fucking look. Plus, he was the only person I would ever let call me by my first name, and that was because I loved the way it sounded when he said it.

“You up?” Sasha asked as she opened the door that connected our hotel rooms.

“Yeah,” I said, still smiling. She scrunched up her nose.

“God, it smells like sex in here.” She walked over and leaned in to sniff me. “You smell like sex too.”

“Like you don’t,” I retorted, having smelled the same stench on her.

“Yeah well, at least I put some clothes on.” I rolled my eyes.

“So you hooked up with Jared?” She blushed, biting her lip. I laughed. “How was it?” I asked.

“Amazing,” she replied.

“Seeing him again?”

“Do we have to do this now?” I frowned slightly. What was with her?

“Alright, how about we shower and then talk about our nights over coffee and cinnamon rolls?” She nodded and went to her own room. Seeing as I didn’t have much choice, I got up, sifting through my suitcase and pulling out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, and then went into the bathroom to take a shower. Sasha did have a point. I reeked of sex, and I didn’t particularly want people smelling that on me. I already have enough problems with tabloids without giving them proof of me having sex.

About a half hour later, I felt satisfied that I’d washed the stench off of me and proceeded to dry and style my hair before getting dressed and joining Sasha.

“Are you still in the shower?” Sasha asked from outside the bathroom door.

“No,” I said.

“Did you just get out?” I could hear the gloating in her voice.

“Maybe.” She laughed.

“You models are obsessed with your looks.”

“You know this time I was actually trying to make sure I didn’t smell like sex.”

“Well that’s a first.”

“Shut up!” I whined.

“Well, hurry up. I’m hungry!” Knowing that she meant it, I decided to partially dry my hair and pull it into a ponytail. Coming out of the bathroom and finding Sasha sitting on the floor (I later found out that she didn’t want to touch the sex bed), I slipped on my Converses, a baseball cap, and sunglasses, and then announced I was ready to go. We ended up walking because there was a Cinnabon place a block from the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two songs for this chapter: For Jacoby's POV, "Smile" by Sixx A.M. and for Cate's POV, "Smile" by Avril Lavigne.

I made this chapter longer to make up for yesterday's shortness.

Thanks to bloodyvengeance for commenting and telling me my sex scene didn't suck. Maybe some more of you would be willing to comment on this chapter? And thanks to all my subscribers.