Status: Completed :)

Love Game

Reason To Believe

Sasha’s P.O.V.

“Alright Sasha,” Cate said as we sat down with our food and drinks, “which one of us goes first?”

“You most obvs,” I replied. “You love giving me the details on your sex life.”

“I do not.” I scoffed.

“Please, every time you fuck a guy, you give me every detail of the night on top of rating his performance.” She blushed and bit her lip, and her eyes told me that she knew I was right. “So what happened with you and Jacoby?” I asked.

“Well, we were mostly talking while we were at the club until he asked me to dance.”

“Yeah I saw you two on the dance floor.”

“Anyway, next thing I know, he spins me around, says ‘kiss me’ and then pulls me into a kiss. And I mean, this is like the kiss of the century,” she gushed, eyes sparkling and mouth grinning widely. “And he pulled away, but I only wanted to kiss him more, which I did. Then we grabbed a taxi and went back to the hotel. Oh, and I embarrassed the hell out of myself too.” She frowned.

“How’d you do that?”

“Well, I was a little drunk and couldn’t unlock the door. And then I started laughing for no reason at all. God, he probably thinks I’m stupid.” I laughed.

“Please, Cate, if anything it’s cute and funny.” She rolled her eyes.

“Anyway, he opened the door for me, and I shoved him against the wall and started kissing him, and then he pinned me to the wall. Then we get on the bed, and he’s on top kissing me and taking my clothes off, and I take his off and pin him to the bed. I had to get on top of course.”

“Of course,” I said with a smile, taking a sip of my coffee. Unlike me, Cate loved being in control in the bedroom, mostly because most guys didn’t know how to fuck her right. I on the other hand, liked it better when the guy was on top.

“Anyway, I did my thing, and he really liked it. But the thing is, that as soon as I climbed off of him, he pins me to the bed and fucks me again, him controlling this time.” I raised my eyebrow.

“And?” She grinned widely.

“It was amazing, Sash. I mean, he really knew what he was doing, and I didn’t have to fake an orgasm. I was literally screaming his name while he fucked me.”

“Huh,” I said. “Maybe this one’s a keeper.”

“Weren’t you the one telling me to stay away from him?” I shrugged.

“Maybe I was wrong.” She sighed.

“And he also calls me Jordana.”

“You told him off right?”

“Actually, I like it when he calls me that.” My eyes widened in shock. “Yeah, I know right? But he has this way of saying it that drives me wild.”

“So you two seeing each other again?”

“Yeah, he made me give him my number before he left and asked me out. We’re official now too.” I smiled.

“That’s awesome, Cate.”

“Yeah, so how was your night?”

“I flirted with him for most of the night and then got drunk enough to take him back to the hotel.”

“He any good?”

“One of the best fucks of my life,” I replied. She grinned.

“When are you seeing him again?” I bit my lip before answering.

“We’re not,” I replied.

“What? Why not?”

“Just won’t work out between us.”

“Shame because he’s fucking gorgeous.”

“Yeah,” I sighed, looking down at my cinnamon roll. I hated lying to her. But if I had told her that he’d left without a word sometime before I had woken up, she’d go and kick his ass. I didn’t want her causing more trouble than necessary. Chances were I’d never have to see him again, so what did it matter?

“You’ll find that guy soon,” she said, sounding hopeful. I wish I could be that hopeful for once.

“Yeah,” I said, forcing a smile.

“I really thought Jared would be the guy for you. I mean, he’s what, ten year older that you?”

“Eleven,” I replied. “He’s thirty-six.”

“Either way, he’s still older, and you need an older guy.”

“Like you said, he’ll come around soon.” She smiled again.

“Yeah, you’re right. He’s probably right around the corner.”

“Yeah, he’s probably standing there waiting for me.” She laughed.

“That’s the spirit, Sash.” I forced another smile. I was just ready to give up on guys and stay single my whole life. Cate wouldn’t understand. I couldn’t tell her everything about my past relationships because she was too protective of me, and in the end, telling her would make things worse. So I’d just pretend that this whole thing didn’t bother me even though it was tearing me apart on the inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song for this chapter: "Reason to Believe" by Sum 41

So I decided to let everyone see the world through Sasha's eyes. Anyone feel bad for her?

Thanks to my subscribers and readers. Comments anyone?