Famous

FOUR

Dave's P.O.V.

I got everyone to come back on the bus. I felt so bad for Christopher. That sweet boy deserves to play on the beach. Pluz I wanna see him without a shirt. Hehe.
I come out of my little fantasy when I hear Chris half yell. I could feel my face frown at his weak voice. I hated seeing him sick, hurt, or upset.
"Dave, what's wrong?", I hear Chris ask. Oh god! I can't tell him. He'll never talk to me and it'll be akward forever between us. I don't want to risk our friendship!
"Nothing."
It was an obvious lie. I wouldn't even believe it, but I was hoping he'd drop the subject. Unfortunatly he had other plans.
He tackled me and I hit my head against the floor. I whimper of pain escaped me. Chris pinned my wrists to my side. He looks so sexy on top of me. His cute butt rocked against my erection.
Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! He can feel it! My life is ruined!
I saw shock take over his face. I was so turned on. I turned away before I did something stupid. Oh, how I wanted to kiss his full, pink lips. Thank the lord that urge take over. I freed myself and ran to the bathroom, blushing like crazy. HE KNOWS! CHRIS KNOWS!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry they're so crappy. I wrote them a while ago and didn't feel like re-writing them all! XD