Warm Blood and Shedding Tears

Another Day At School

Hello my name is Melody. I am 15 years old and a loner. I have long, straight, shiny jet black dyed hair and blue eyes. I was pretty popular, but then my stupid ex-friends started rumors about me. Now everyone hates me. Those bitches! I hate my life, I just want to end it all. I hate school, it's such a shithole. One thing I always have in my backpack is my compass. I cut my arms when I'm alone in the bathroom. Which is at lunchtime, and classtimes. It's really no point in going to school, since I'm never in any of my classes. Eh.

***

So right not I'm walking to school. Another day of being made fun of.

"How come I never see you at lunchtime? Oh, thats cause you eat in the bathroom" Ed, one of my worst enemies laughed.

I just kept walking with my head down, while hearing people talking about me. I guess I just have to live with it.

Today I decided to go to class. I walked to my locker and got my math book and journal out. Then I entered the class. When I went to class I usually sat in the back corner by the window, but some guy was already sitting there, so I sat next to him. I took a quick glance at him and noticed he had reddish-brown curly hair and beautiful green eyes. He's pretty cute, too bad he probably hates me. I looked around and saw people whispering too eachother, laughing, and pointing at me. Great.

Briiiinggg briiiinggg...the bell rang.

My math teacher came into the room to start role call.

"Christie?"
"Here!"
"Jake?"
"Here."
"Let me guess....Melody is absent?"
"No, I'm right here" I said quietly.
"Oh, there you are, finally, you haven't been here in weeks." The teacher said.
Everyone started laughing.

I caught the green-eyed guy staring at me, then he noticed and quickly looked away.

People kept teasing me, I've had it. I quickly took my books and ran out of the classroom. I pushed through the exit door, and walked out to the back of the school. I sat down bending my knees with my head burried in my arms. I heard some footsteps coming towards me. I ignored it.

"Hey, are you ok?"