Warm Blood and Shedding Tears

That One Guy

I looked up and noticed it was that green-eyed guy.

"Of course not." I mumbled so he wouldn't hear me.
"What?" He asked.
"Never mind." I said and kept my head burried in my arms.

He came towards me and sat down.

"So Melody, how come you never come to class?" He asked me.
"Well, there's really no point in going. I have better things to do than going to classes."
"Well, what do you do other than go to classes" He asked me.
Damn. He asks a lot of questions. I hate questions.
"I can't answer that question." I replied.
"Why not?" He asked.
I was about to explode.
"WELL YOU KNOW WHAT? THE ONLY REASON WHY I GO TO SCHOOL IS BECAUSE I HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO GO BUT HOME!" I screamed.
"Whoa...you don't need to throw a tantrom. Since you don't go to classes why don't you just stay home?" He asked.
I can't stay home. There's too many fights going on between my parents.
"FINE! SINCE NO ONE WANTS ME HERE I'LL JUST STAY HOME!" I screamed again and ran to my house, leaving the guy sitting there clueless.

***

I went to my room and slammed the door. I just layed on my bed crying my eyes out.

Why does everyone have to hate me? Why does life and school have to go so hard on me?

I took out one of my useful items and stuck it down my skin of my arm.

I looked at my clock, it read 8:45 AM. It's still early.

"MELODY? IS THAT YOU?" My mom screamed since she heard me slam my door. I quickly hid all my stuff.
Ughh...
She opened my bedroom door.
"Melody! GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!! YOU KNOW HOW I HATE IT WHEN YOU SKIP SCHOOL!" She yelled at you.
"Fine Fine." I got up and threw my backpack over my right shoulder and walked out of my house.

***

When I came into school i walked down the hallway and accedently bumped into that guy...
Why do I always have to see him?

"It's you..." I said angrily
"Ok...." He said confused.
I continued walking and went to my second period class.
More people were talking about me as I got to class. I just sat at the desk in the corner and fell asleep.

3rd period was the same as the other 2 classes. People were talking about me, of course, and making fun of me. So I just ignored it.

Next came lunch, I decided to finally eat since I really missed the food there.
Today the special was mashed potatoes with gravy. Yummie!

After I got the special with a brownie I looked around to find somewhere to sit. Well everyone at the tables I know hates me. There's no table that's empty, and no where to sit. I spotted that green-eyed guy with a couple of his friends. I guess it's the only place to sit, I don't wanna have to cry in the bathroom again.

So I walked to the table. And they all looked up.

"Do you mind If I sit here?"