What's the worse thing I could say?

Well I love you!

I was walking out of the room. I tried to wash my face but I also tried to wipe the water of with my sweaty shirt so it wasn't working too good... But I just didn't want to talk to frank when Mikey were in the room. I saw frank's disappointed look but this was privete and I wanted to talk to him but my body was too afraid to do anything.
"Hey Gerard" Ray said. I didn't even know he was there
"hey Ray" I said not too interested.
"Eh, you know…" he started
"the kiss? Well it was nothing, at least noting you should care about! It's personal" I said angrily.
"Well think about it and find out if it's something, or at least something that can break up the band" he said and left me alone.
My eyes started to tear up and I was almost crying when Frank came in to the room.
"Are you okay gee?" he's beautiful voice said it wasn't as happy as it had been earlier it was worried and sad.
"Not really, we need to talk....." I mumbled. He's eyes looked up at me.
"Oh okay, what do you want to talk about?"
"Well...." I started " The kiss, did it mean something to you?" I asked but not letting him answer. "Well it meant something to me... I think I like you" he's face looked shocked. So I stopped talking and looked away.
"Yeah... It meant something to me. I like you gee. Okay how am I kidding? I love you." he said. He looked like he meant it but I wasn't sure.
"I don't know if I believe you. I want to but I'm still not totally convinced"
"well if I kiss you would you believe me?"
"I don't know" and then he leant over me and kissed me.
"Well I love you" he said and walked away from the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
short, i know....