What's the worse thing I could say?

We're not blinde

" you guise " Bob said standing by the elevator
" we gotta go " He said hitting the lowest button.
Gerard turned around.
" Sure we'll be right there " Gerard said turning his face back and facing me again.
" We'll talk about it later okay ? " He asked
" Sure " I said nodding.
I really wanted to know where he wanted to go with this and I was hopping that it was the right way.

" So you guise, what happened to you on stage today " Bob asked curiously wile sitting in a corner in the bus.
We had all gathered around the table and was waiting for our driver to drive to the nearest restaurant, which was 15 minuets away by car. Or bus for us.
I looked over at Gerard, he didn't say a word.
" Nothing happened " I voiced and trying to avoid the awkward silence that would come if we didn't answer.
" Oh don't be so sure " Ray said grabbing a beer from the fridge which was standing right beside him.
" What do you mean ? " I asked
" Oh come on Frank do you think we're idiots ? We did see the look on your face after the kiss " Bob said. The bus went completely silent.
Gerard stood up and walked away and I had no choice but to stay on my exact spot.

" Gerard are you okay ? " I asked him as he was sitting in his bunk on the other side of the bus.
The guys had been talking about the kiss non stop and I couldn't take it any longer so I decided to go to the toilet. Which I didn't do.
" Yeah sure " Gerard said sniffing.
" You guys, we're here " Bob voiced and the bus stopped.
" Yeah we'll be there in a sec " I yelled back hearing them exiting the door.
" you sure ? " I asked looking over at Gerard once again.
" Yeah sure I'm fine " Gerard finally said.
" okay come on. Let's go eat something. I'm starving " I announced
" Yeah me too " Gerard said standing up and we both went into the restaurant.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the short chapter.