What's the worse thing I could say?

maybe feelings wasn't so scary after all?

As we walked out off the restaurant I looked over at little sweet Frank. He didn’t look so happy. I didn’t know what he was thinking about but I knew what was on my mind. The kiss. Not just a kiss but the kiss. We needed to talk about it. I would like to be he’s boyfriend but I wasn’t sure if he wanted to be mine. Well I couldn’t take it anymore. This was to important to wait. As we got on the bus and started driving I went over to Frank.

“Hey, we need to talk, talk about us” I said quiet

“But you don’t like to talk about feelings and that stuff” he was telling the truth. I didn’t like it but I liked him and I was tired of being a feeling less person.

“I know but I think it is important for us to talk this out” we walked in to the back of the buss. That was the most quiet place to be.

“Well” I started “sins you told me you had feelings for me and I know I have feelings for you I was wondering if you maybe wanted to take them a place up”

“Like where?”

“Eeee…. Do you maybe want to be my boyfriend?” I wanted to look away but I just looked in to Frank’s beautiful eyes.

“Yes, yes and a thousand times yes” he said almost crying. He hugged me and I kissed him on the cheek.

“I love you Frankie”

“I love you too Gee”

“Should we tell them or keep it a secret?” I asked

“I think we should keep it a secret” Frank said smiling he’s cute smile.

“Okay, we should at least go out to them again so they don’t get suspicious”

“Yeah” he said and kissed me one more time. I was so happy now, maybe feelings wasn’t so scary after all?

**later**

It was time to go to sleep and I had climbed up in my bed. It was kind of big and It could probably fit me and Frank. After all he was kind of short and didn’t take much space.

“Frankie” I whispered.

“Yeah” he sounded groggy but still cute, maybe cuter.

“Want to sleep up here with me?”

“Sure I’ll be right up baby” he came up and fell asleep in my arms
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if there is any spelling mistakes and that stuff
hope you like it!
xo M