I'm Not a Werewolf

Lunch

JACOB

I walked into the cafeteria, got in line with the other guys for food, then walked over to our table and sat down. I then noticed a girl I didn't know sitting by Embry.

"Who's this?" I asked Embry.

"That's Trinity, the new girl" He answered.

"Oh, hi, I 'm Jake, that's Quil, Seth, Kim, Jared, Paul, Collin, Brady and Leah" I told her but didn't seem to be listening.

Embry started asking her questions about her life but I didn't really care where she had previously lived. I looked down and saw that she was drawing a picture of trees, but they were blurred like when we run or when your in a car. Then the bell rang and she started walking away.

"See you later!" I called after her for some reason.

I saw her smile like she knew something I didn't but I let it go. The rest of the day flew by quickly and I found myself next to my car, in the parking lot. I looked around and noticed Trinity walking away from the parking lot and towards the woods.

"Hey Trinity, need a lift?" I called, I couldn't let her go into the woods, right? She looked a little frustrated but but walked over to Kim, Jared and I. We all got into my car but something smelled off, I looked over at Jared and he had noticed it as well. I started driving but I don't know where Trinity lived.

"Trinity, where do you live?" I asked looking back at her, she thought for a moment.

"You can drop me off at First Beach, I live right next to it" She answered.

"I didn't know their was a house for sale down there" Kim said confused since her mom was a relater.

"It wasn't, a member of my family lived there" she said, so she had family here, that makes sense.

"OK, we're here" I told her looking into the backseat as she got out.

"Thanks for the ride" She said and got out.

Driving away I saw her walking the opposite direction of the rows of houses, but why would I care? I continued driving to Emily's and we all went inside when we got there.

"Took you long enough" Paul said rudely.

"We were dropping Trinity off" I said back.

"You mean that hot new girl?" Paul asked.

"The very one" I answered and grabbed at the food Emily put on the table.

She's so cool, she's been to Italy" Kim said happily.

"She either has family here or use to" Jared stated.

"What makes you say that?" Sam questioned.

"She told us so" He answered.

"Can we run now?" Leah asked impatiently.

"Yea, lets go" Sam said and we all followed him outside and shifted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please tell me what you think of this story!!
:]
Check out my photo contest and other stories!!

ATTENTION!! I need a new avatar for this story that fits the story, if any of you have a pic that would work please msg me. thanks