Status: Completed :) See Sequel

It All Started With A Kiss

Chapter 11

I was sitting in a park just relaxing and listening to the birds chirp and stuff and then I heard someone say "Liz....Liz is that you?"

I turn around to find my ex-boyfriend Josh. (this is what he looked like)
Image

I went up to him "Josh...Josh!"

I ran up to him and hugged him. I may have broken up with him, but we were like greatest of friends. He pulled away and said "My god you have grown."

I followed were his eyes were...pervert. I glared at him and he said "Sorry. It is just..."

"It OK.your not the first."

He smiled and said "How have you been?"

I looked at him and said "I am really good. I have a bf now."

His smiled faded a bit but he still looked happy. "So is he good to you?"

I smiled thinking of Joe and said "Of course. Do you want to meet him and his family?"

He shook his head yes and we walked all the way back to the Jonas' house. We talked about random stuff and then before any of us knew it, we where there. I walked in and yelled for everyone to come down stairs. They all ran down the steps. They looked at Josh and they asked "Who's this?"

I smiled and replied "This is Josh. He is my ex-boyfriend."

Joe came down the steps and said "Hey baby."

He kissed me on the cheek and Joe said while pointing at Josh "Who's this?"

Josh stucked his hand out and said "Hello I am Josh. Her ex-boyfriend."

Joe looked confused but still shook his hand. "Nice to meet you Josh. I'm Liz's new boyfriend."

Josh pulled away and said "Um...so who are you people?"

He was pointing to the people on the stairs which had Nick, Izzy, Angelica, and Kevin. Angelica came down the stairs and said "Hello Josh, I'm Angelica."

He smiled and hugged her. I looked at Nick and he looked like he was going to kill Josh for touching her. Angelica tried to pull away but Josh would not let go. Creepy I know, well not until Angelica "Yo dude, you done hugging me?"

He pulled away and said "Now I am."

Angelica went back up the stairs and Nick said "Hello I'm Nick. Got to go."

Then he ran back the stairs with Angelica. Izzy came down with Kevin and said "Hi, I'm Izzy and this is my husband Kevin."

Josh smiled and waved.Kevin took Izzy arm and they went into the kitchen. The only people left were me, Joe, and Josh. Josh looked at me and said "You have a lot of people in your family."

I smiled and said "Yeah I know."

FF 2 HOURS
We were all down stairs watching a movie that I had no clue what was happening. Josh was still over the house. I looked around the room and saw Angelica and Nick making-out. I looked at Kevin and Izzy and Izzy was laying her head in Kevin's lap and he had a hand on her tummy. Then I said "I'm bored and this movie is so confusing."

Everyone turned their head to me and Josh said "Well, there is going to be a party at Sally's house."

I cocked my head to the side and said "Sally...the girl that made fun of me when I was 7?"

He shook is head yes and said "Well all in favor of going to the party say I."

Everyone said "I." and i said "OK then lets go."