Status: Completed :) See Sequel

It All Started With A Kiss

Chapter 12

We were all at the party having fun. Everyone was dancing, even Nick. He was just really wrapping his hands around Angelica and just following her. It was funny. Joe was dancing very weirdly and Kevin just did his thing. He was always next to Izzy, he was going to be a wonderful dad. After a while I got tired and so I went to the couch and left Joe dancing. I felt someone next to me, it was Josh. He looked at me and asked "Are you having a good time?"

I shook my head yes and said "Yeah, just a little tired."

He smiled and said "I'll get you a drink."

And I said back to him "Thanks Josh."

JOSH'S POV
I went over to the drink table and got us both punch. But before I went back over to Liz, I dropped something in her drink. After that I went to Liz and gave her the drink. she smiled and took a sip. She got up but then fell. I helped her up and she said "What's happening?"

I whispered in her ear. "I love you."

Then she fell asleep. I picked her up and took her up stairs and put her in a room and locked the door. I went back down stairs and Joe came up to me and said "Do you know where Liz is?"

I weakly smiled and said "She told me to tell you guys that she went home sick. She said she almost barfed in the bathroom. And Sally's mom drove her home. She doesn't want anyone to bother her and seeing her."

He looked like sad and said "Oh OK I will tell the others. Thanks."

I smiled and went back up stairs. The time is now.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?