Status: Completed :) See Sequel

It All Started With A Kiss

Chapter 13

LIZ'S POV
I woke up with a really big migraine. I open eyes and look around at the room. This isn't my room or my bed.

I look down and see that I have no clothes on. WTF!? I turned to my right and see a note on the bed. I picked it up and it says:

Dear Liz,
Just to let you know what happened last night, I slept with you. I was so mad that you broke up with me, so I got you back. Don't worry, I use protection. Oh by the way, I told Joe that you went home early so I could have "fun" with you. If you tell anyone, I will kill Joe.

Josh
p.s Your friend Angelica is so hot!!


THAT MOTHER FUCKER!!! I AM GOING TO KILL HIM!!! HE IS DEAD!!!

I got up and grabbed my clothes and got them on. I ran out of the house and all the way to Joe's. I knocked on the door really hard. Joe came to the door and said "Liz what's wrong? You scared me half to death."

I walked in and began to cry on his chest. He wrapped his hands around me and said "What's wrong Liz?"

Everyone was in the living room and they all got up and looked at me. I pulled away from Joe and sat on the couch. Angelica ran into the kitchen and got me a cup of water. Angelica looked at me and said "What happened?"

I looked up at her and began. "Well um you know like Josh said to you guys that I went home early and that no one should bother me?"

They all shook their heads and I said "Well I never went home. I sat down on Sally's couch and he came up to me and asked if I was having fun. I told him I was and he got up and went to get me a drink. He came back and gave me the drink. He put something in it that made me fall asleep and then he...he..."

Joe looked at me with worry in his eyes and said "He what?"

I looked up at him and started to cry again."He slept with me!!"

Everyone in the whole room went quiet. Then Izzy and Angelica came up to me and hugged me. Then Joe and Kevin and Nick. They all pulled away and I looked at Joe and he looked really pissed. I swear I could see fire in his eyes. He was going to kill Josh.
♠ ♠ ♠
the next one will be out soon!!