Status: Completed :) See Sequel

It All Started With A Kiss

Chapter 15

He came up to me and said "Are you OK?"

I shook my head and he leaned down and kissed my forehead, then my nose, and then my lips. He pulled away and then came at me hard with his lips. We began to make-out. He pushed me to the wall and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I put my hands around his neck. He moved his hands to my shirt and slowly began to take it off my shirt. At first I didn't know what to do except let but then after a point, he started to suck on my bottom lip and I just lost it. He took off my shirt and then took off his shirt. He licked my bottom lip and asked to come in. I said yes and he went in.

For that time he was in there, I went to heaven. He started to undo his belt from his pants and then he through it on the floor. He pushed me to the bed. I fell on to the bed and he lightly grabbed my ass.

Is he like in love with my ass or something?

After a minute of making out, he went to my pants. I felt him grabbed the hem and tried to pull it down. I helped him with that and then went to his pants. He slipped them off and put them on the floor. So if you can't understand what happened, we were both semi-naked.

After a while I felt his hands go to my underwear. I pulled away barely breathing and said "Joe...purity...ring."

He looked at me with a confused look and then pulled his hands away. "Sorry Liz...I...I"

He looked worried and I smiled. "It's OK Joe. But hey, we can still make-out."

He shook his head and said "Thank god for that." And we went back to making out.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 more left. oh and sorry i didn't update in a while, just really...well you get my point. hope you like