Status: Completed :) See Sequel

It All Started With A Kiss

Chapter 4

I was at my house crying my eyes out. I wish Angelica was here. I need to talk to someone really ba-

DING DONG

Wow that was fast. I ran to my door and open it to find Angelica with her as she calls it "boyfriend bag". It has make-up, sappy movies, and chocolate. She has everything a girl needs to feel better.

Even if she has not gone though a lot of break ups, she still has had her heart broken. She told me that later tonight, like at 8:00, she is going on a date with Nick.

Wait, that means, oh shit, they're back! Well anyway she is going to wear a red dress and red high heels.

I notice something, ever since Angelica met Nick, she has become more girlie. That is not bad, I'm just saying. And I notice that she is more open.

Anyway, me and Angelica were having a great time, till Izzy came bursting though the door. She had a huge smile on her face. I went up to her and said "Why are you so happy? Something good happen?"

She shook her head yes and gulped."Yeah something amazing just happened Kevin...Kevin...ask me to...MARRY HIM!!!"

I was so happy for her. Angelica got up and we hugged her really tight. Then Angelica said "OMG you are going to get married!"