Status: Completed :) See Sequel

It All Started With A Kiss

Chapter 5

Me and Angelica were just done hugging Izzy when someone knocked on the door. I opened it and there stood all three Jonas Brothers. I ran upstairs and went to my room. I slammed my door shut and cried into my pillow.

ANGELICA'S POV
I glared at Joe and he said "What's wrong with Liz?"

Then I said "You are so stupid. You cheated on her."

Everyone gasped and Joe said "I did not. Where did you hear that BS from?"

I frowned and ran and got the magazine and said "This."

He looked at it and said "A magazine?"

I flipped to the page where it had him kissing another girl. He dropped the magazine. Then Kevin and Nick slapped him in the head and I said "You hurt her. But why?"

He looked up at me with sadness in his eyes and said "I didn't kiss her, she kissed me. She is an old girlfriend of mine. I was talking to her and then she leaned and kissed me. I pushed her away and told her I had a girlfriend. She got mad, hit me and ran."

"You better go talk to her." but instead of going upstairs, he ran across the street to their house.

JOE'S POV
I remembered that Liz said that if she got her heart broken, the way to get her back is to stand outside her window and put on her favorite song, Predictable by Good Charlotte. Be lucky she made me a CD and that song is on it. Now I need to find my...there it is. After I found everything I needed, I ran back to Liz's house. I went to back of the house. I put the CD in and put it to number 7 which is Predictable.

LIZ'S POV
"Something isn't right, I can feel it again, feel it again" I heard that outside of my window. I went to my window and saw Joe with a boom-box. I opened it and said "Joe what are you doing here?"

He smiled at me and said "Remember you said you would take someone back if they did this."

I looked at him with a frown and said "They also have to tell me why they cheated. Why did you?"

He turned off the radio and put it down and said "I didn't kiss her, she kissed me. I would never kiss some other girl, I love you. With all of my heart. If I lose you, I lose everything that ever mattered to me. I can't live without you."

Now I don't know if you would say yes or no but of course, that came from his heart. He can be very funny at times, but he can be very...loving."Fine, I forgive you.