Status: Completed :) See Sequel

It All Started With A Kiss

Chapter 6

After I told Joe that I forgave him he said "Yay!!!"

There is a vine that was really thick and so he climbed up and said "Can I come in?"

I shook my head yes and he came in through the window. He came up to me and kissed me on the lips. He pulled away but I wanted more so since he had a tie on, I grabbed it and pulled him in again. We kissed and I felt fireworks, like the first time we kissed.

Then the kiss became more and more passionate. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he wrapped his hands around my waist. Then the "kiss" became a make-out session. His hands were cold from being outside, so when he slide his hands up my shirt I shivered. He pulled away and said "Are you OK?"

I shook my head yes and pulled him back in. He started to lightly push me to the back of the bed. He pushed me on the bed. His hands still up my shirt, I felt him undo one of the buttons on my bra. I didn't know what to do so I let him do it anyway. Then he moved his lips to my neck. He started to suck on the "spot" and I quivered with delight.

He smiled in my neck and kept going. He slipped his hands back up my shirt and he undid the last button of my bra. And of course, I had to do something, so I took off his shirt. He pulled away and said "Now you are doing something aye?"

I smiled at him and said "Hey you undid my bra so I had to do something."

He shrugged and went back to kissing me. I felt him undo my belt and he dropped it on the ground. I did the same thing to him. We were so close, I felt his abs on me. And have you ever saw them before? My God, it is like they were carved from marble. I felt him slide his hands down to my ass.

At first it felt weird but after a while, I liked it. And so, just to be funny, I put my hands on his ass. He actually jumped a little. He pulled away and said "Why did you grab my ass?"

I smirked and replied by saying "Well maybe if you didn't grabbed mine, I wouldn't have. Now let go of my ass you gaytard!"

He chuckled and squeezed it. I got mad and pushed him off the bed. He fell with a loud thud. I laughed and he got up and said "Oh now you are going to get it."

He grabbed me off the bed and pushed me to the wall. He came up to me and started to make-out with me, but it was hard. I felt him, without even asking me, put his tongue in my mouth. I moaned from surprised and I could tell he was smiling in his head. So to make this better for me, I pushed him away and I pushed him to the bed.

He fell on the bed and he looked at me with a surprised look and I just came up to him, nice and slow, and began to make-out with him. He didn't kiss back for like 5 seconds. So I pulled away and put my lips to his neck. I knew where his "spot" was and so I began to suck on it. He moaned and said "Mmmmmy God"

I smiled in his neck and then I finished and he said "Wow. Just wow." he wrapped his hands around me and whispered in my ear "Good night." and soon I fell asleep in his arms.