Status: Completed :) See Sequel

It All Started With A Kiss

Chapter 8

After Izzy showed us the ring i said "Holy shit. That is b-e-a-u-tiful."

Angelica then said "Also it is in Izzy's favorite color."

FF TO THE MALL
Everyone was at the mall and we were looking for a store that sold wedding dresses. I stopped dead in my track when I saw my favorite store in the whole world; HOT TOPIC. I poked Joe and said to him "Joe can we go in there?"

He looked where I was pointing and said "Liz, you know I don't like that store."

I gave him my puppy-dog face and he said "OK."

I jumped up and down in victory and pulled Joe into the store. I walked around and so did he. I saw something out of the corner of my eye and saw this:
Image

I picked a box that had that shoe on it and that was in my size and ran into the dressing room.

JOE'S POV
I was walking around the store until Liz came up to me and said "Do I look pretty in these?"

I looked down at her feet and said "Of course, why ask? You look beautiful in anything."

She smiled and gave me a kiss on the lips and walked back to the dressing room. When she walked away, I remembered something, today is our anniversary. I looked around the store and saw this:
Image

I grabbed it and went to the cashier and payed for it.

LIZ'S POV
When I came out of the dressing room, I saw Joe was paying for something. He turned and saw me and smiled and said "I'll be outside."

I shook my head and went to the cashier to pay for the shoes. After that I ran outside the store and saw Joe sitting on a bench. I went over to him and said "Hey Joey."

He smirked and said "Why did you called me Joey?"

I grinned and said "Cause I wanted to. What did you get at the store?"

He smiled and gave me a kiss on the lips. "This."

He pulled out a pink stuffed animal."Joe! It is so cute."

I gave him a hug and a kiss and he said "Happy anniversary."

Holy shit, I forgot. He then said "What did you get me?"

I whispered in his ear "Its at home."

You do know what I am talking about right? Good cause if not, it is your lost. I pulled away and he had wide eyes. I got up and started to walk away.