Status: Active

Dear Diary, I'm an Average Boy

May 27, 2012

Last day of school. Everyone says they'll miss their friends but I can't. I have friends but they wont miss me. Sad, I know. They even asked them. They laughed and walked away. A fair response to a stupid question, right? But whatever. I get a whole summer to myself (haha sarcasm rocks). My little sister promised she wont leave me alone this year, and I believe her. She always keeps her evil promises to me. I dislike Lara. My parents think she's a prodigy child. They hate me. They hate what I am, I should say. Mom told me she's forced to love me, but she hates what I've "become". I didn't understand what she meant, but I don't care.

Dad just plain hates me. He never says hi to me, or even acknowledges me. It makes me sad... The only time he talks to me is when the principal calls him about the bullies. He yells at me. He says I need to learn to defend myself. He constantly calls me a pussy, too. I know how to defend myself. I run. Well, until they catch up to me. I'm a pretty fast runner. I don't understand what's wrong with just running. (I guess I don't understand a lot of things) I don't want to fight back. It's just not right to me. But dad just thinks I'm a weak little kid. It's how he is.

My aunt likes me, though. She lets me call her and tell her everything whenever I need to. Aunt Katy wants me to move in with her, but my parents say no. She knows I'm not happy here... She's begged my dad to let me move. He wont give me up. I wish he would. I actually have real friends in North Dakota. Every time I went to visit, I'd go out with them. They are real friends. Aunt Katy and I have been saving up money for a plane ticket for me. So far we have $225 together, since we only started last month. That means I only get to pack my clothes and stuff I need. I'm saving a little more so I can take more with me. I can't wait to finally go. I really want to see Hunter. I email him all the time. He said he'd talk to Aunt Katy about helping save money. I swear he's my best friend. He makes me so happy sometimes. Actually, most of the time.

Hunter is so amazing. The first day I met him, I was at a creek behind Katy's house. I was just sitting there, when he suddenly jumped in. It scared me so bad... But ever since then we've been best friends. He'd never once made me mad. I hope I've never upset him before... I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. Katy says I'm in love with him, but I didn't believe it. I think I would know if I were in love. I've never been in love before, so it'd be a new feeling. I told Katy that but she won't listen.

It's funny how I can ramble on for hours... So far it's only been ten minutes of me writing. Maybe it's because I have no homework... Whatever it is, it should stay that way.

Anyway, I had to buy a new diary. My dad almost saw it. I was so scared. He does random backpack checks for my sister and I. I'm not dumb enough to buy a legit diary, I have a big composition book that I messed with so it's tied shut. That's the only time he really talks to me with a normal voice. Since that was our last check, it's the last time he'll talk to me normally. At least my mom is nice enough to not yell at me. I've come to realize that I make my family awkward. Most of my family is lively at any gathering, until I walk in. Like last Christmas, everyone started opening presents without me and when I came down stairs, everything stopped. Except Aunt Katy. She stood up and handed me a gift from her. Since then, Katy and I have basically been shunned.

But it's whatever... I don't really care anymore, anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story! :3
I've had this diary idea for a long time and I decided to put it to work.
Yes most of the chapters are going to be short like this but that's because its a DIARY
I have so many plans for this one! :D
The last sentence could mean anything and is very important :O
So start guessing!
And comment/subscribe!!! :D