Status: Active

Dear Diary, I'm an Average Boy

June 2, 2012

Hunter called for the first time ever. Thankfully, I was the only one home. I was surprised to hear him say "Hey, it's Hunter." I kind of stopped breathing for a little bit. I still don't know how I got so lucky to talk to him on the phone for almost three hours. (My parents and sister went out swimsuit shopping.) I guess Hunter saw my post on Tumblr? I would hope so or other wise we would've gotten in big trouble. I asked him how he remembered my number for the house phone since we had thousands of email. Apparently, he just memorized it. I have no idea why, but I felt all fluttery when he said that. Everything we talked about was something about me. I tried to get him to talk about himself, but he just wouldn't We somehow got on the topic of my parents. His voice changed. Like he didn't want to hear about what my dad really did to me. But I couldn't help but tell him everything.

After we hung up, I called my Aunt Katy. She was excited when I picked up the phone. My Aunt Katy is finally getting married! I didn't even know she had a boyfriend, or even that she was dating at all. I couldn't get her to stop talking until I yelled out that Hunter called. She was silent for at least a minute. It was like she was looking out a window. the only thing she asked me was "Was he home?" I didn't know what that meant, so I just said I didn't know. She hung up and left me wondering. What happened to Hunter? I mean, Aunt Katy never acts like that. so there has to be something wrong.

Oh, Lara put a spider in my bed last night. A poisonous spider. Like a black widow. it crawled on my nose and i screamed like a baby girl. My dad came in and flicked it off my nose and out my window. After that he yelled at me for half an hour, telling me to "man up". I looked at him and without thinking ('cause I'm just that stupid) I said that I can't do that 'cause it's not who I am. He slapped me pretty hard. I think I still have the bruise. I still don't know why I spoke out. I never have before. That's probably why he slapped me. God, why am I so stupid?
♠ ♠ ♠
Updaaaaate! :D
I think I'm more committed to this story and my cowrite than any other story I have xD
So does anyone like the new mibba? :o
I like it but I just don't like the updates thing.
Anyways... Com./Sub. <3