Status: Active

Dear Diary, I'm an Average Boy

June 5, 2012

Hunter called again. This time Lara sat in the room while I talked to him. For once she wasn't obnoxious. She actually cared when she saw how worried I was. Anyways, Hunter told me he was having issues with his parents. I told him it was no excuse to run away and make sure he's not found. He did agree, and he told me he was going to go back home.... After he takes care of something. He didn't tell me what that was. We hung up after that. Lara was nice to me after that. She let me talk to her about it, but I didn't tell her anything important. I don't ever trust her when she's like this.

I told Aunt Katy that he's going home. She asked when and I obviously couldn't answer. There was an awkward silence after that and it just seemed like she knew what he was doing. She changed the subject and started talking about her wedding. Apparently, I'm going to be there in time for the ceremony so I'm going to be her maid of honor. I laughed, thinking about me wearing a bridesmaid dress. I thought that would be a great joke. She told me I HAD to wear a suit. But it's going to be fun. I get to go last minute shopping with her and I get to help with finishing touches. I've always wanted to be a part of a wedding.

I also really wanna meet the guy she's marrying. Nick is his name. Apparently she talks about me all the time and he already likes me. It feels weird to know that someone I have never seen or met before in my entire life knows and likes me...
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh Look!
An update the next day!
Aren't you all happy now? :)

And my question still needs to be answered!
Should I make Hunter meet Adrian in Adrian's town or in North Dakota?

Comment/Sub.