Status: Active

Dear Diary, I'm an Average Boy

June 7, 2012

Aunt Katy found a flight for next week! I'm leaving in 4 days! I can't wait. My parents are actually excited for me to leave, too. They've been giving what I've been asking for for some odd reason. I asked my dad if we could get ice cream and he said yes. Usually dad doesn't let me have anything sweet. I felt odd and out of place. He smiled at me too. He actually smiled at me. I have no clue what's going on. I asked Lara and she said she thought it was weird, too.

Hunter has't called or emailed me since the last time we talked on the phone. No one will tell me anything about it. I talked to one of my friends in North Dakota about it and apparently she know's what he's doing, but swore not to tell me. Savannah is really good at keeping secrets. Especially if it's something that would benefit the person who told her. So basically, she's loyal. She said she's excited to see me and that Hunter should be back by the time I come. I have never been so confused in my life.

Aunt Katy knows what's going on, too. Someone finally filled her in and now even she can't tell me. I'm starting to get really irritated. She said it's something good. A surprise. And his parents know what's going on to. I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS NO IDEA WHAT IS HAPPENING. And obviously, the only one worrying. All anyone is telling me is to make sure I'm alone.

Alone for what? What is he going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I made things a little obvious in this chapter.

Comment/Sub./Rec. <3