Status: Active

Dear Diary, I'm an Average Boy

June 9, 2012

Hunter left a voicemail today. It said he'd see me soon. What? What does that mean? Is he going to come here? Or does me mean in North Dakota. I'm just so confused. I leave in two days, so I can only hope he means in North Dakota. All of my friends have been emailing me telling me they all have something planned for me. I keep asking what but they just will not freaking tell me.

I can't help but think of the weirdest things. Like what if they're planning a secret costume party and their goal is to scare me or something? Or what if they want to like... I don't know... Convert me into a secret cult they have? Ok, that one was a bit ridiculous, but still. You never know what could happen.

Lara has gone back to torturing me. She "wants to make up for time she's going to lose when I'm gone." So far she has tried to cut my hair, steal my bed sheets, tell my parents I'm a cross dresser, and most recently, pour water on all of my books. I'm really pissed about the books. I have never been so angry with her in my life... I'm glad I get to get away from her. Maybe forever, if I'm lucky.

Aunt Katy has been talking to my dad about living there. So far her argument has been that they won't have to pay for anything for me anymore. They can focus on Lara's "prodigy" stuff. I'll be happy and so will they. So far, dad has been leaning toward yes. Especially knowing he won't have to care for me anymore. He'll have a free room and he'll never yell at me again. That would be nice....
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter... Only 295 words.
Whatever. It's an update.