Status: Active

Dear Diary, I'm an Average Boy

June 10, 2012

My dad said yes! I get to live with Aunt Katy! He's even willing to pay to send out all of my stuff with me! I'm so freaking excited. This is amazing. I finally get to be happy. I'm leaving tomorrow and I get to see all my friends. Hunter obviously won't be visiting me here. I talked to him again really early this morning. He said he's finally back home and he has something planned for me when I get home[\u]. The fact that he used that word made me feel... I don't really know how to describe it... Tingly maybe...? I have no idea... All I know is, I liked the feeling. I get to be home. Happy and at home.

Lara was being nice today and sat down to watch a rerun on Easy A with me. She doesn't understand why I love the movie so much and I don't feel like explaining it to her. She laughed at the "mature" jokes. I was surprised. I honesty couldn't believe my evil prodigy little sister could laugh at something that wasn't me. She eventually told me that she's only being nice because it's my last day with her. And that she's turning my room into an "artist lounge". I guess that's her way of saying "screw off" nicely.

Now that my dad is paying for my plane ticket and all of my stuff, I have over $200 just sitting. I don't know what to do with it. Aunt Katy wants me to put it in a savings account for something important. I guess it's a good idea, but I want to buy something nice for myself, since I don't get nice things that often.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really long wait, huh?
I'm sorry.
I got grounded again, then my laptop charger broke.
Then the holidays came around.
Everything just got in the way.
But now I'm back and ready to update! :D
I hope you enjoy this important, yet lame chapter!
Comment/Subscribe!