Status: Active-ish

An Unwanted Love

seven

“He isn’t like us, you know that. He doesn’t talk- not about life now, or from before, and even conversations about nothing personal are rare. He doesn’t get personal, ever. You can call him disgusting, or whatever you want to, but no one will ever really know. No one will ever know if it’s really who he is or if it’s just a front. You’re just making an assumption that there is no answer to. Sure, he’s rude, antisocial, basically a selective mute and can be cocky, self-centred, egotistical and a complete asshole, but that doesn’t mean that’s all there is to him. Jesus fucking Christ, I’ve lived with him for a year and still couldn’t tell you his favourite colour, let alone where he was borne. There has to be a reason for that- no one is that secretive on their own- but no one will ever know why, and assumptions or judgments are completely pointless.” A familiar voice shouted. It sounded like Nathan. Someone must have pissed him off. It sounded like he was defending someone, and based on the description it was probably me.

“He acts as though he doesn’t even have any fucking feelings!” A female voice yelled back. Probably one of the hit and quits I had fun with last weekend at the party.

“Yeah, but guess what? That’s exactly how a majority of you treat him. Yourself included. Everyone treats him completely differently others, and people always think of him as a sex god, some prince charming, a dream boy or some stupid, special ed. kid! But, no matter which of those things someone regards him as, they always act as though he doesn’t have feelings. He’s just more direct and blunt in how he treats people.” Nathan argued.

“Well, that’s probably because he doesn’t have any fucking feelings!” The chick screamed. By now there was a huge crowd blocking the hall ways and preventing teachers from getting to the two people fighting. School was interesting today. First thing was seeing the boy with the blue and black hair.

He gave me a pretty sexy smile when he saw me. He was hot. Definitely going to tap that again. He walked over, and my eyes definitely trailed.

“Hey, again. You know, you never did leave your number.” He stated, smiling a bit. His voice was still husky. It was either me, or just how it sounded. It was definitely sexy. It was nice to know my drunk self could still weed out the good ones.

“I figured you got it. Not too hard to find it, either.” I said, resting against the wall. I smirked as his eyes hungrily ran up and down my frame, his eyes basically undressing me.

“Well, I better get it, then. I definitely want another fuck like that had been. Plus, you are the famous Rave Wayland. Last I heard the only person here who has your number is your cousin. And probably your guys’ parents.” I unconsciously tensed up when he mentioned parents.

“Well, kid, it’s cute you liked it so much. But really, it isn’t surprising. Everyone does. Sadly, I still don’t remember it. So, it was either awful and unmemorable, or I was just too drunk.” I told him, and his expression became a little hurt and indignant. “So, here is my number. We’ll just have to do it again so I can tell you which it is.” I ended, handing him my number and walking away.

“Talk to you later, dick.” He called after me, laughing a bit. He was cocky and confident. I just raised my arm as a bye, not bothering to turn around.


On my way to Advanced Music Composition was when I saw the fight. I walked through the crowd to see what was going on. Everyone parted to let me through, kind of like the whole Moses parting the sea thing. Except I was no saint. It turned out to be Ashlee and Nate. After listening to another bout of yelling I turned and left. It meant nothing to me. It was curious, though. I saw a boy with blonde hair that looked just like the guy from the party. But, at a second glance it turned out just to be Dacen. I left as Ashlee seemed to be honing in on him, sending her anger his way. Something about a crush. Girls are seriously crazy. He looked lost for a moment, but I left before I could see how he handled it. He dated the psycho, so he probably knew how to get her to chill the fuck out.

The day went on pretty normally after that. Nothing new. People stared at me, but that was pretty normal. As I was walking to the cafeteria, though, I ran into the kid with blue hair again.

“Well, Rave, seems we just keep running into each other. I’m starting to think you planned this.” He joked, smiling some. I just shrugged in reply. “Well, I was going to text you about getting… uh…. reacquainted tonight, but since you’re right here there’s really no need. Want to?”

“What’s in it for me?”

“Mind blowing sex. And some other types of blowing, if you want.” He said, sending a wink toward me with a smile. My lips twitched into a half smirk. Confidence really was sexy.

“Sounds like a plan, hot stuff.” I told him easily. Hey, free sex with a sexy kid. Perfect. If it feels good then I’ll keep him.

“Cool. You drive?”

“Yeah. Motorcycle. After-school.”

“He suddenly turned to me and his expression was one of awe. “That’s yours?”

“Who else would it belong to?”

“Good point… Hmm… It’s pretty fucking sexy. Ever fucked anyone on it?” He asked.

“Nope.”

“Want to change that sometime?” He asked, stopping. I briefly looked back at him to find that he was leaning up against a wall. He knew exactly how to hold himself to appear sexy as fuck, and still completely innocent. I simply shrugged before continuing to walk. He yelled bye and I raised my hand in farewell.

When I arrived at lunch I looked around. Never before had I stepped foot into the cafeteria. It was disgusting. I saw Nathan and I walked over to him. When he saw me approaching he looked surprised before smiling and waving. He was excited to see me in the lunch room, and was probably hoping I would socialize.

“Hey, man, what’s up?” He greeted when I was almost to the table.

“No much, bro. Hey, favour?” I asked.

“Yeah, what do you need?”

“I’m going to fuck someone after school. Tell Alice I’m looking for a job.” He burst out laughing at my request.

“Seriously? You need me to cover for you? I cannot believe the Rave Wayland is asking for help. Ah. Good times. I’ll tell mom something. Why can’t I just tell her you’re busy with someone? She knows how sexually active you are.” He smiled, poking fun at me.

“Because I don’t need her worrying about me like she does. Just lie.” I said before walking away. I could hear a sigh from behind me, probably from the Ashlee slut. As I walked past someone from every table tried to grab my attention, but I just kept walking until I was out of the school building. From there I went around to the way back where there weren’t security cameras and lit up. The toxic smoke calmed me, and was glorious. If only life could be as calming as a cigarette.

At the end of the school day the blue headed kid and I met up as planned.

He was a good fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone
Sorry I was gone basically the entire summer. I had to go out to my hometown and there isn't much of anything out there. Literally. The only cell reception is ten miles away, and there's no cable or internet. It was kind of lame.
Anyway. Sorry.
Hope you liked it