Status: Active!!! Updates.....whenever i feel like it biches lol xD

Do You Wanna Touch Me There?

I'll Take Your Man

I sat in Frankie’s arms sniffling for about an hour before I moved.

I wasn’t completely assured but it’s hard to be scared when I have my amazing boyfriend to protect me. Boyfriend. I’m glad we’re finally together. I’ve been waiting for this moment a long ass time, but I didn’t think it would be as awesome as this.

I snuggle closer into his chest and smile enjoying the moment.

“You okay Gee?” he asks.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks for being here. It means a lot to me.”I say smiling up at him.

“No problem doll.” He replies beaming at me.

He leans his head down to kiss me and I kiss him back. There are no tongues or biting during the whole kiss but it overflows with passion. I pull away to catch my breath.

“I love you Frankie.” I say gazing into his hazel-green eyes.

“I love you too Gee.” He responds his eyes never leaving my own.

I give him a quick peck on the lips and duck my head to yawn.

“C’mon. Let’s get you to bed.” He chuckles.

He stands and holds me up bridal style. I reflexively wrap my arms around his neck and yelp.

“Put me down Frank!” I yell. He ignores me with a smile and heads for the stairs.

“Seriously I don’t want you to drop me!”

Mikey comes downstairs to see what’s going on and sees us heading for the basement stairs.

“What are you so worried for Gee? Your only about four inches from the ground!” he laughs.

Frank glares at him for the crack on his height.

“Do you trust me Gee?” he asks turning his gaze away from Mikey and onto me.

“With my life, but-!” he shakes his head.

“No buts. Trust me.”

I nod giving in, and he starts his trek down the stairs. I cling on to him for dear life.

After what feels like years- but it’s actually like two minutes- we make it to my already open door. Frankie walks in carefully, and sets me on my bed.

He starts to undress me- like literally-starting with my shoes and working his way up. He oulls my shirt over my head with a flourish and plants a sweet kiss on my lips.

He stands and removes his clothes, and crawls into bed with me cuddling into my chest.

“Night Gee.” He mumbles into my chest.

“Night Frankie.” I whisper into his hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry!! This was supposed to be up this weekend but i got grounded...again... hehe
so this and my other story are updated today go check it out!!
i know this is abnormally early lol but shit happens xD
song- I'll Take You Man by Salt 'n' Pepa
shoutouts!!!
X MCRMY X
CannibalsDemise
Adrenaline_Purgatory
totallymcraddicted
killjoeydee
partypoison123
QOTD: Do you guys read my other story? It has like eleven chapters, and like seven are smut you should read it hehe xD
funneh thing!!

Image

Moikay has a really nice ass xD