Status: Active!!! Updates.....whenever i feel like it biches lol xD

Do You Wanna Touch Me There?

You Know How I Be, He Was Looking At Me...

“Oh Gee!” I moan loudly as he runs a hand up my sweaty torso, and weaves it into my hair tugging my head back to expose my neck.

He never breaks his fast paced rhythm as he leans down to latch his lips to my neck. He keeps pounding into my prostate as he sucks on my sensitive neck.

He trails kisses from my neck to my ear.

“How do you like pretty?” he growls into my ear, his warm breath, coming in quick little pants, washing over me.

I simply moan in response. I reach down to touch myself only to find that my hand have been tied to the bedposts.

“Geeeee!” I whine, our torsos sliding against each other slick with sweat.

He pulls away from my neck a devious look on his face and kisses me.

He pulls out completely and before I can protest, a buzzing sound peaks my curiosity. A vibrator comes into view as he spreads lube over the toy.

“I’ve been wanting to try this on you for a while now.” He says smirking, looking up at me from between my legs.

He spreads my legs as far as they can go and shoves it into me. The vibrations send pleasure filled shockwaves up my spine. He changes the angling a bit as he pulls it out and slams it into my prostate. I almost see stars at the pleasure the vibrations give me nestled against my prostate.

“Right there Gee! Fuck yes! Ohmygod! Sooo fucking good!” I moan out getting lost in the sensation.

He smirks up at me and lowers his mouth to my painfully hard erection. He takes me into his mouth deepthroating me with no difficulty. I start to feel the white hot sensation in the pit of my stomach.

“Oh fuck! Gee- fuck- I’m c-com-!” I don’t even get the sentence out before I release into his mouth.


I awake with a jolt to a sticky substance coating my lower regions, making me stick to the bed. I let my head fall back onto the pillow with a groan.

“Having fun?” Gee asks a with a giggle.

I look up at him a blush coloring my cheeks.

“Uhm…I was just, er yeah.” I stutter failing to come up with a response in my
embarrassment.

“You have no idea how sexy that was to watch. To hear you moaning out my name like that.”

He says crawling closer to me, “I wanted to jump you so fucking bad, but I figured I would rather watch you finish.” By the end of his little speech he’s hovering, over me his hard on pressing into my ass.

“Uh I kinda need to shower.” I squeak out trying not to get hard again.

“For what I’m just gonna get you dirty all over again.” He whispers into my ear, his voice husky and seducing.

On impulse I push up, into his crotch and he moans in response.

“Fine go shower, but then I’m taking you up on your offer.” He says getting off me.

“What offer?” I ask genuinely confused.

“To make your ass hurt really good.” He says lustfully.

This is the best day of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe part one of two so im gonna do half of my daily stuff here and the rest in the other chapter
and just for kicks we'll have two questions <3
QOTD: Who want to see Frankie in drag? hehe its not as sexy as the other one lol

shout outs <3:
killjoeydee
Engelstrup
X MCRMY X
Dear? Drop Dead
CannibalsDemise
partypoison123

oh and yes there will be more sexiness in the next chapter i think you guys deserve it sine WE HAVE 10 STARS!!!!! AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!! i dont think ive ever been so excited hehe
oh and if you read my other story you know that this wouldve been up last night but MCR was in my city and i couldnt go so i was sad PLUS we were doing an update marathon on the other story hehe so more to come today <3
funnies and SOTD and 2nd question in the next chapter <3