Status: Active!!! Updates.....whenever i feel like it biches lol xD

Do You Wanna Touch Me There?

Getting Dressed Up

[Gerard PoV]

I sigh to myself standing outside the entrance to Victoria’s Secret. I try to make myself as unnoticeable as possible, which I totally fail at because of my hair.

“Are you sure you want to do this Gee?” Mikey asks me.

“I’m pretty sure.” I say building my confidence.

Okay let’s rewind this a bit because a lot has happened this past month. After my we had our little family discussion, Frank and I decided to cool it on the “physical” part of our relationship. Sex had become scarce, but we spent every moment we could together.

We also decided to tell his parents, that way we wouldn’t surprise them with a baby. Also because he had to tell them he was gay eventually.

Thanksgiving dropped a bomb on our little family, or should I say families since Frank and his parents joined us. My douche of a father finally decided to come back, but left after Mikey announced that he was bi in the middle of dinner. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a table discussion get so quiet.

Of course I was blamed, but I got over it with Frank by my side. Which bring us to the present, we have five days ‘til Christmas and I have no idea what to get Frank.

Mikey was the one who suggested that I dress up for him, but I can’t quite grow the balls to go into the store.

We had a huge party planned, which my mom was going to be conveniently absent for, and I was gonna give him one of his gift sometime after midnight. That is if I wasn’t too drunk.

“Just go in there and get something, it’s not that hard.” Mikey says impatiently.

“Well you do it then!” I snap.

“Well it’s not for my boyfriend!” he quips, his cheeks turning a rosy color, no doubt thinking of his boyfriend.

I sigh ruefully looking at him with a pout on my face.

“Go in with me?” I ask my bottom lip jutting out pitifully.

He sighs in defeat, rolling his eyes before pushing me in.

“So how is Gabe?” I ask distracting myself from all the questioning eyes.

“He’s fine.” Mikey replies his normal poker face dissolving into something cute and hopeful.

I smile and shake my head.

“I’m happy for you bro. now help me pick something up.”I say browsing the racks.

I pick up a pale blue matching set and hold it up to my chest.

“To light.” He says shaking his head.

I place it back and grab something red and lacey.

“It’ll clash with your hair.”

I blow my bright red bangs out of my face.

“I forgot.” I grumble.

I really liked that one…

“How about this?” he asks holding up a lace/ cheetah print mix with matching boyshorts.

My jaw drops and I look from him to the set and back.

“How are you so good at this?” I ask grabbing it from him.

He shrugs as we make our way to the register, I stop short when I get an idea.

“Hey have you and Gabe…you know…done it?” I ask stuttering over the end.

“Huh? What are- Oh! Um yeah like once?” he says rambling, his embarrassment obvious.

“Do you wanna get something?” I ask.

“Uh I don’t know if he’s into that. I mean I don’t mind but what if he doesn’t like it?” he asks embarrassed.

“Uh well I don’t know I just took a chance.” I say truthfully shrugging. “But you might wanna start off safe, simple, and sexy.”

He nods thoughtfully, and picks up a black and sheer babydoll gown. I nod in agreement, and we make our way to the register.

“So how big is this party we’re planning?” I ask.

For some reason unknown to man, I had given Mikey, and unconsciously the rest of the guys, free reign of the guest list.

“Oh you know just three hundred of our closest friends.” He answers sarcastically.

“Do we even know three hundred people?” I ask incredulously.

“Tell that to them.” He says disdainfully.

I laugh amusedly, and we exit the mall.

“Let’s go put these in the car then we need to go to Wal-Mart, and George’s.” I say.

George happen to be the guy who supplies me with booze, and occasional baggie of weed or pills.

“Why George? He’s such a sleaze ball, he’s always hitting on you.” Mikey says frowning deeply.

“Well he charges the least and I don’t know anybody else who can get me what I need.” I reply defensively.

“I’m just saying.” He replies raising his hands in defense.

I slide in the car intent on dropping the conversation or at least that part of it.

“What all do we need?”

“Ummm…food? Oh, and cups, mixers, plates, napkins, and ice. Lots of ice.”

I nod mulling over the price in my head.

I pull into the parking lot, as close to the door as I can get, then turn to Mikey.

“You staying or coming in?” I ask.

“I’m coming in you still owe me remember?” he says slyly.

“Oh god really? Please tell me you’re not serious that was years ago!”

“I’m deadly serious.”

“Fine let’s go you twerp.” I joke.

I grab a random basket from the parking lot checking for cleanliness and motion for Mikey to climb inside.

He squeals and hops into the basket.

“If we knew someone else we could’ve had a basket race.” I ponder out loud.

“Maybe we should do that next time.” Mikey suggests hopefully.

I stroll through the aisles pushing the basket in front of me ignoring the stares I get form questioning mothers.

“Oooh that could come in handy.” I say eyeing the whipped cream.

“Oh, Gabe doesn’t like whipped cream.” Mikey replies absentmindedly.

“I was talking about me and Frank.” I deadpan.

“Oh.”

* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *


“Ugh, Mikey can you help me carry some of these bags?” I ask struggling.

“Ahdunno I’m kinda busy with my new friend.” He replies stroking the unicorn pillow pet I bought him.

I give him a blank look and load the bags into the trunk.

I climb in the drivers side and start the car while Mikey starts fiddling with the radio.

Suddenly Whispers in The Dark by Skillet comes on and I turn it up.

I sing along with it the entire drive home thinking about how awesome this party is gonna be.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter is shitty i know but i've been crying, i have a headache, i'm pissed, i cnt find my glasses, the keyboard is blurry and i just had to post to show you guys my appreciation its been too long
thanx to all those who still read you mean the world to me
song That's Not My Name by The Ting Tings

Comments <3
AcidicHeart
loser 'n proud
CaitlynWay
Grotesque Phantasm
X MCRMY X
mcr_lover
partypoison123
Irbisfreak
A_Darkness_Creeper
pattiet
Deadblood
pattiet
Engelstrup
xXRavenMidnightxX
totallymcraddicted
FrankObsession
Grotesque Phantasm
CaitlynWay
Renny

thanx guys i love you <3