Status: Active!!! Updates.....whenever i feel like it biches lol xD

Do You Wanna Touch Me There?

In The Car I Just Can't Wait...

{Gerard’s POV (again)}
“Hey Gerard?” Bert asks. We’re at my house playing Black Ops (A/N: yeahyuuuhhh!!) in zombie mode.
“Sup Bertykins?” I ask totally concentrated on the crawler that I had lost track of.
“Do you maybe..umm..wannagoonadatewithmelater?” he says in one breath.
“Huh?” I say turning around and forgetting about the crawler.
“Do you wanna go on a date…with me..tonight?” he asks nervous. Mikey looks up from his comic and raises a questioning eyebrow at me.
“Sure!” I say smiling enthusiastically. I crawl over to where he is on the sofa and give him a kiss.
“Ew gross dude!” Bob says. I just smile into the kiss until I hear someone clearing their throat.
“Are we gonna play or you gonna make out with your boytoy?” I hear Frank ask as I turn around. Mikey smirks and ducks his head into his comic and I blush. Grabbing my controller just to see that I went down and I was surrounded by zombies.
“Frraaaaaannnnk!” I whine, “You were supposed to have my back!”
“Sorry dude.” He mumbles nonchalantly. “Maybe if you hadn’t have been sucking face…” he trails off as me and Bert go red.
Everyone else starts laughing loudly and I pray for someone to kill me now.

{Time Lapse -Date}

"Bertykins? Where are we going?" i question him from the passengers seat of his car.
"It's a surprise hon." he smiles.
I pout and look out the window.
"Dont be like that gorgeous. Look were almost there." he says trying to pacify me.
"I don't see anything." I reply honestly.
Its pitch black out here and I'm honestly starting to get a little scared. He stops the car and gets out coming over to my side to open the door. When I get out of the car i notice a keypad in his hand.
"What's that for?" I ask he smiles as if he was waiting for me to ask.
He presses the red button on the keypad and a million tiny lights come on to show me an abandoned park, complete with a picnic set up just for us.
I turn to him with a giant smile on my face.
"Do you like it?" He asks.
"No I love it!" I reply kissing him deeply.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know its short its meant to be xD
so guyssss guess wat!!! i married the amazin, wonderful, talented Dear? Drop Dead earlier today and she inspired me to write this today :) so of course my story of the day will be one of my fav ones by her (its a Frerard and it has a sequel :D) so go read But You Said Forever if you guys go support her and comment on her story i will post the second part of this tonight ;D

song First Date by Blink-182

QOTD: Whos hotter Gabe Saporta or Tom DeLonge (pre Angels and Airwaves)? idk i say Gabe Saporta he just has that somethin special u know?

Funny Thing of the Day:
Image
i post this because i forgot to wish the wonderful Mikey Way happy b-day on Sept. 10 annnnd i totally didnt realize i updated on 9/11 cuz it was like 3 am.
i hope everyone at least thought about those brave souls who fought for our country even if i did forget to mention it like a dope <.<
and i hope everyone wished their imaginary (or the real one and if u did im sooooo jelly) Moykoy a happy b-day xD
CannibalsDemise<---UPDATE!
Engelstrup
Adrenaline_Purgatory<---UPDATE!
call me by your name
and
X MCRMY X<---UPDATE!
Dear? Drop Dead<---UPDATE!
for their comments on my profile/page :D
haha Ciao guys Mucho Love <3 (two different languages lol)