Status: Re-writing 'Cause You Stop The Noise. Slow updates.

I Enjoy Every Inch Of Sanity.

3

I lay awake examining the new cuts on my left arm and the scars all over my body. Some were thin and white and weren't very deep cuts, or they happened a long time ago.. Then there was the ones that just recently healed, all gross and red.

What kind of freak would cut himself?

Me.

I stared at the ceiling, wishing that I hadn't called anyone.

Not that I'd have died or anything, the doctor said that the amount of pills I swallowed was not lethal, anyway. Otherwise I'd have gotten my stomach pumped.

ew.

I guess that's the least of my worries, though. I don't know what a 'Teen Help Center' is like.

I'm assuming that it's like a ward or something.. With crazy people. I'm not crazy.

That's what all the crazy people say, though.

I shook the the thought out of my head and got out of bed, feeling dizzy.

"Hello?"

The second I said that, a short, very skinny blonde woman with brown eyes and a pointy nose, who I assumed to be a security guard, walked in.

"Frank, the pills you swallowed are making you kind of sick. It would be best if you sit down. It's 6AM, we'll have a transportation vehicle pick you up around lunch. Go back to bed."

"I never slept."

She nodded, "Well, try please."

"Okay."

She smiled and went back out the door. I looked out the small window and noticed another security guard, he was a taller black man with short curly hair and a very white smile.

I sat down in front of the door and listen in, "You coming to the staff party?"

"Oh, no.."

"Why?"

"I hate everyone here."


I smiled, knowing how it felt to hate everyone. I looked back out the window and saw the blonde woman sitting alone, and the black man walking away.

I opened my door, "Hey, can you come in here and talk to me for a while? I don't think I'll be sleeping."

She smiled at me, her smile was not as white as the man's. She probably smokes. Or drinks a lot of coffee.

"Sure."
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is going to be longer than the last one.
Good or bad?
I think longer is better!
I've gotten better, I think.
Comment please! Let me know what you think.