‹ Prequel: iGet Revenge

iThought We Were Done

One

Sam sighed as she wrote the last sentence of her criminal justice paper. She'd been working on it for the last month. Her professor didn't like her first entry and told her to write it all over again. She could see the large fountain towards the front of the University of Washington campus in the distance. It was so beautiful.

She lay back on the blanket she'd spread out in the grass to sit on. University of Washington was the place for Sam, she felt right here. Ever since Carly had gone crazy she'd had a hard being comfortable anywhere. Everyone always saw her as "That Girl." At Washington, it was like no one noticed, or really cared. She closed her eyes and rested for a while.

"Hey Gorgeous." Freddie stood over Sam, blocking the sun. She smiled up at him.

"Freddie, you're done with class." She sat up and pulled him into her to kiss him.

"Yeah, I ran right over here to see you."

"I'm just so happy I got in." Sam said. She'd been worried when she first applied to Washington that she wouldn't get in because of her past.

"Well I knew you'd get in. You're smart Sam."

"No i'm not. I only got in because they hought the publicity would attract more students."

"Hey." Freddie frowned. "Don't be so negative. You are sart Sam, and all that stuff that happened in the past wasn't your fault, and it's not worth your time to keep thinking about it." Freddie smiled at her reassuringly. Sam smiled back tentatively.

She wanted to believe Freddie and to forget all about Carly, but she had a hard time doing it, even though she was dead. She still had nightmares about Carly coming back from the dead to get her. Sam leaned on Freddie and closed her eyes again. She only felt safe with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think!!!!