‹ Prequel: iGet Revenge

iThought We Were Done

Eleven

"I have to abort it" Sam said as she chewed on her nails. Mariah whipped her head around and frowned at her.

"Sam! How can you say that, you've only known for one day!" She looked shocked.

"Yeah, but...I think it's for the best." Sam replied quietly. She folded her arms across her chest and huffed. "What's the big deal?"

"If you want to get rid of...it," Mariah replied, unable to think of a better word. "Then be my guest, it's your decision. At least tell Freddie first though."

The girls moved silently to their next class. Both of them too uncomfortable to say much more. Mariah stared at the ground, her books pressed against her chest, Sam kept her arms folded and her head down.

"Hey, I really appreciate your support Mariah." Sam whispered.

"What are you joking!?" Mariah squealed suddenly, wrapping her arm around Sam's neck. "We're roomies! Of course I'll support you!"

"Support you in what?" There was a voice behind the girls. Sam turned around suddenly and gasped.

"Freddie! Hey."

"Hey Mariah, do you mind leaving us alone?" Freddie said, staring at Sam. Mariah nodded, touched Sam's arm and walked away quickly.

"So...What's going on. Anything happen last night?"

"N-No..Not really" Sam responded.

"Nothing at all?" Freddie repeated himself.

"No...Did anything happen with you?"

Freddie squinted at Sam and frowned. He sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Yeah, actually. Something did happen to me last night. I went to a party, with Leann."

"What?" Sam cried, clearly upset. "Why would you go without me? Or at least call me and tell me you were going."

"Well I would have, but there was alcohol at this party, and PREGNANT women aren't supposed to consume alcohol..."

There was a long silence. Sam stared at Freddie for a moment and then looked at the ground. Freddie forced out an angry laugh.

"I can't believe you weren't going to tell me Sam. We have been through hell together, and you were going to keep a secret from me!?"

"I-I'm sorry Freddie. I was going to tell you. I only found out last night."

"Yeah I know, Leann told me."

"She had no right to tell you that. I was going to tell you Freddie! Honestly!"

"Yeah well it's too late for that." Freddie spat as he turned on his heel and stormed away. Sam stood perfectly still, trying not to cry