‹ Prequel: iGet Revenge

iThought We Were Done

Two

Freddie bent over the water fountain and took a drink. It was hot today, and he'd left his water bottle in his dorm cross campus. A line had started to form behind while he was still drinking. He heard the two girls behind him whispering to each other harshly.

"I don't think it's him." One of them said.

"Well then ask him."

"YOU ask him!"

Freddie stood up as they bickered, and turned around, he raised his eyebrow at them in question. The girls stopped talking quickly and stared back at Freddie. To his right stood a tall blonde girl with pouty lips and a mole under her right eye, she bit her lip while she stared him. Next to her was a small girl with bluntly cut black hair. She was shyer than the blonde and looked down at her worn out converse every few seconds.

"What's your name?" The blonde asked, putting a piece of gum in her mouth, she squinted her green eyes at him.

"Freddie."

"Freddie...Benson? From when that Shea girl killed all those people." The blonde smiled a little bit and twisted her hair around her finger. Freddie swallowed hard, this was the first time anyone had approached him about who he was.

"Yeah, that's me."

"Wow, I knew you looked familiar. I'm Leann Goodman" The blonde grabbed Freddie's hand and shook it. "This Amelia Foster." She pointed at the small girl, who glared at Leann.

"It's pronounced Emily-A. E-M-I-L-I-A" She smiled at Freddie.

"Right, sorry." Leann shrugged. "Anyway, sorry to bug you, it's just Emilia and I think that you are amazing. To stay by your girlfriend like that even though someone wanted to kill you for it." Leann gesticulated harshly as she spoke, Emilia dodged her hands, trying not to get hit. Freddie stared at Leann, something about her looked familiar.

"I'm sorry, have we met?" Freddie interrupted Leann, staring at her.

"Um, not that i know of. You're in my Tech class, but that's it. Maybe you remember seeing me there." Leann giggled, clutching the straps of her bag.

"Oh...well, nice to meet you guys." Freddie, began to walk away. Emilia smiled and waved and Leann grabbed his shoulder.

"Sit next to me in Tech class?" She asked, pouting her lips out. Freddie thought for a moment.

"Well, i suppose there's nothing wrong with making new friends, right?" He smiled. Leann clapped and waved goodbye to him, before pulling Emilia away with her. Freddie walked away in the other direction, slowly a smile spread across his face. It was good to make new friends, and start over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think!