‹ Prequel: iGet Revenge

iThought We Were Done

Four

Freddie's fingers danced across his lap top keyboard. He sat next to Sam in the stnads at a home football game. Freddie didn't like football much, he only came so that Sam would have someone to go with. He was typing out his notes for tech class when his im btton flashed. He clicked it and a picture of Leann showed up.

"Hey" She written. Sam leaned over and looked at Freddie's screen. Her eyebrows furrowed.

"Who's that?"

"Um, Leann. She's in my tech class. I met her around two days ago."

"Oh." Sam looked at Freddie then back down at the screen. "Well are you going to respond to her?" She laughed.

"I don't know what to say." Freddie smiled back. He began typing. "I'll say 'at football game with girlfriend. We'll talk later' How's that?" Freddie smiled at Sam and kissed her. His im button flashed again, Leann had sent a message back.

"I know, i'm right behind you?" Freddie read out loud. Sam shrugged and turned around, Freddie turned around too.

Behind him stood Leann in a pink spaghetti strap and dark wash skinny jeans, and black converse. Emilia stood next to her wearing an old t-shirt and straight leg jeans with flip flops. Leann smiled and sat down in between Freddie and Sam quickly. Emilia slowly sat down next to Freddie on the opposite side.

"I brought Emilia too." Leann giggled. Her hair was pulled into a high pnytail andshe was chewing on gum again. "Oh my gosh! This is your girlfriend! Sam!" Leann smiled at Sam.

"Uh, hi." She mumbled.

"Leann, what are you doing here?" Fredie asked, eying Sam. He didn't want her to get upset about Leann.

"Watching the football game, silly. Sam you lucked out, you've got an amazing boyfriend." Leann touched Freddie's shoulder and Sam glared at her hand.

"I sure did luck out. But you know what? Freddie and I have to go." Sam stood up and looked at Freddie.

"Aww, where to?" Leann looked at Freddie too.

"Um...Sam and i have to go bowling." Freddie stuttered, not sure of what to say. He and Sam didn't have any other plans.

"You're going to leave a football game to go bowling?" Leann asked, Emilia giggled.

"That's right. A pleasure to meet you.Goodbye." Sam grabbedFreddie's hand and pulled him out of the stands.
♠ ♠ ♠
let me know