‹ Prequel: iGet Revenge

iThought We Were Done

Nine

The toilet seat was cold on Sam's bare behind. Mariah had gone to class after Sam insisted that she did this alone. The only sound in the dorm was the gentle ticking of the clock and sprinkle of warm urine falling onto the pregnancy test. She finished and pulled the test out from between her legs and put it on the sink. It would take five minutes for it to detect if she was pregnant or not.

"Please say not pregnant" Sam whispered as she zipped up her pants and slid her back down the bathroom wall and onto the floor. She couldn't be pregnant. College wasn't over yet, It was against Freddie's morals to have a child before marriage. This wasn't supposed to be happening. She let out a long sigh, frustrated, before getting up and walking back into the main portion of the dorm. As she stepped in there were three knocks on the door. She looked at it wondering who it was. There was another three knocks then someone called from the other side.

"Sam?" It was a girl and something about this voice sounded so familiar, like someone she should know. "Sam? It's Leann. We met the other day at the game."

"Oh!" Sam cried out lurching forward to the door. <i>Why is she here?</i> She thought to herself as she fumbled with the lock. As she opened the door and Leann's smiling face came into view she felt herself getting angry. Leann wasn't invited here, they weren't friends. Leann smiled her blue eyes opened wide. Her bleach blonde hair was spilling down her back and framing her round face. She was pretty, there was no denying it.

"Sam!" She cried, forcing her way in and wrapping her arms around Sam's neck to hug her. They both stumbled backwards as Leann came in, Sam let out a high pitched yelp in surprise. As Leann let her go she closed the door and stood awkwardly waiting for what was next. Leann wore a peach tube top and black shorts. She looked much more put together than Sam who wore over-sized sweat pants and a T-Shirt Freddie had given her on there fourth date.

"Can we sit?" Leann asked, pointing at the bunk beds. Sam nodded and the two moved to the beds and sat.

"Look, I wanted to come and apologize to you." Leann spoke, her eyes closed. She opened them and looked at Sam sadly. "I know that when we met I might have seemed like I was trying to steal Freddie from you."

"Well, Yeah." Sam whispered.

"I promise you that's not what I was trying to do!" Leann said, grabbing Sams hand. "It's just that when I was back in high school and Carly still came on I thought he was so cute. I guess I just got head of myself when I actually met him.I respect that you are his girlfriend though. I promises to back off ."

There were actual tears in her eyes.This girl was seriously crying about this. Sam smiled, feeling relieved, she had nothing to worry about here. Leann hugged her again and they laughed.

"Oh, Mariah told me that you were sick." Leann said,pulling her backpack off and digging around inside. "So I brought you some food, I was hoping we could share it?" She pulled out a Tupperware bowl of soup.

"Yeah sure. You know Mariah?" Sam asked.

"Oh yeah, she's in my study hall, she's pretty cool." Leann got up and began pulling out bowls.

"Actually, I'm going to wash my hands first." Leann laughed, holding her hands beside her head like if she touched anything she might die. She walked into the bathroom quickly and turned the water on. Sam sat back on her bed. Maybe Leann wasn't so bad. Maybe they could even be friends?

"Sam?" Leann called from the bathroom. Sam sat up and Leann walked out, her hands ehind her back and her eyes cast to the floor. She looked flustered and uncomfortable.

"I didn't mean to see it." She said. "It was just there, I wasn't snooping, honestly."

"What?" Sam asked, standing up.

"Y-Your pregnant Sam."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long guys! I'm back now