Status: Cancelled for now. I'm in the process of rewriting it, I had a few ideas that didn't fit into what I had already written. Also, no one really reads this so I figured no one even cares.

We're Still So Young, Desperate For Attention

-This May Call For A Propper Introduction-

The next day I woke up and walked downstairs wearing my awesome vintage Batman shirt and black shorts. With eyeliner smeared around my eyes and unbrushed hair covering half my face, I entered the kitchen and saw Spencer and Ryan sitting at the table. They both looked at me with weird looks on their faces.

"What?" I asked scratching the back of my head.

"Cute pjs Sarah!" Ryan said with a smile.

"Yeah, thanks," I reply with a yawn as I sit down next to Spencer.

"Morning sunshine! " He chirps as he slides me a bowl of cereal.

Morning Spence, thanks," I said, leaning my head on his shoulder.

Spencer kissed the top of my head and turned to Ryan with a smile.

"I'm going to take a shower, you two play nice now!" Spencer said cheerfully.

I sighed and removed my head from his shoulder so he could get up. As I watched Spencer walk out of the room I thought, Thanks Spence, leave me alone with Ryan, the guy that kissed me last night. Ryan, the guy I'm in love with. Ryan finished eating shortly after Spencer left. He then went into the living room, sat on the couch and turned on the t.v. Five minutes later after I had finished my cereal, I went into the living room to join Ryan. I sat down on the couch next to him and he rested his head in my lap.

"Ryan? What are you doing?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Getting more comfortable," he said with a 'oh, you know exactly what I'm doing' smirk on his face.

After about 5 minutes of watching cartoons [with Ryan's head still in my lap], I go to grab the remote which Ryan had sitting on his chest. As I reach for it, Ryan grabs my hand.

"I don't think so Princess, I was here first and I want to watch cartoon," he said smiling up at me and releasing my hand.

Princess, really? I question to myself.
"Just give me the remote Ryan," I beg.

"Make me!" He said sticking out his tongue.

"Seriously?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

Ryan nods his head smiling.

"Fine then."

I push Ryan onto the floor and get on top of him, his smile widens.

"Give me the remote!" I demand.

"Nope!" Ryan says as he pushes me off of him.

"Ryan, seriously. Just give me the remote," I beg once more.

Ryan then climbs on top of me, straddling me. My eyes widen and I bite my lip. Ryan leans down until our faces are only inches apart. I close my eyes and he leans down even closer. I can feel his hot breath on my neck.

"Ryan," I say almost in a whisper.

"Shhh, no more words," Ryan says softly as he places a finger on my lips.

"But...." I start but he cuts me off with a short sweet kiss.

I open my eyes as Ryan pulls away and says, "I aim to be you eyes."

I throw my arms around Ryan and pull him back down to me.

"If you talk you better walk, you better back your shit up," I reply with a smile.

The next thing I remember is Ryan on top of me, both our shirts are off and we're kissing. Then Spencer walks into the room.

"What the hell!" Spencer yells as he covers his eyes.

Ryan jumps off of me and grabs his shirt to put it on, "I....we..." he fumbles to find the words.

"He's my bitch now!" I say in a cute voice.

"Yeah, basically," Ryan says as he hands me my shirt and I put it back on.

Spencer smiles, "Finally, took you two long enough."

"Oh, by the way. Brent called me a few minutes ago and said he may have found a replacement guitarist," Spencer said as he sat on the couch.

"Really, who?" Ryan asked with excitement.

"Some guy he knows from school, they have a guitar class together. Brent said he's really good," replied Spencer.

"Wow you guys, that's awesome! So when do we get to meet him?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, I'll call Brent back and see if he can bring him by today to audition," Spencer said as he pulled his cell phone out of his pocket. Spencer flips open his phone and dials Brent's number.

*Riiiing* *Riiiing*

"Hey Brent, I have a question. Do you think you could bring your friend by today?" Spencer asks into the phone.

"Awesome, what time?" Spencer asks again to the phone.

"Okay great! I'll see you soon. Bye," and with that, Spencer hung up the phone and put it back into his pocket.

"They'll be here in an hour," Spencer announced to Ryan and me.

"Great, so what should we do until they get here?" Ryan asked.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to take a shower," I stated as I stood up from the couch.

"Sounds like fun, can I join you?" Ryan asked with a sly smirk.

"You wish," I replied as I kissed Ryan on the cheek and walked upstairs.

"Great, now you're trying to get into my sister's pants," Spencer laughed.

"So what should we do for an hour?" Ryan asked, trying to change the subject.

"You want o play video games?" Spencer asked.

"Sure," Ryan replied.

Spencer and Ryan then went upstairs to Spencer's room and sat on the floor to play video games.
After I got out of the shower, I went into my room to get dressed. I brushed my hair and put on some eyeliner. As I walked out of my room I heard Spencer yell "You're going down Ross!" I went into Spencer's room and sat down on the floor next to Ryan and watched them play video games. After 20 minutes of video game fun, we heard the door bell ring. We all darted downstairs and Spencer answered the door.

"Hey Spencer, this is my friend Brendon," Brent said gesturing to the boy next to him.

"Hi, I'm Spencer," he replied as he lets them into the house and closed the door.

"This is Ryan and my sister Sarah," Spencer said as he put his arms around Ryan's shoulder, then mine.

"Hi, I'm Brendon," the boy said as he waved.

After we all had exchanged our pleasantries, we went to the basement. Once we were all in the basement, the boys started talking and asked Brendon to play something.

“I didn’t bring my guitar,” Brendon said, almost ashamed.

“Here you can use mine,” I said handing him my guitar.

Brendon takes it and starts to play "The Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes" by Fall Out Boy.
"I'm holding out and I'm holding on, to every letter and every song," he sings as he continues playing the guitar.

After Brendon finishes the song, Ryan, Spencer and Brent all look at each other and nod.

"You're in," they all say in unison.

"Really?" Brendon asks with a smile.

"Yeah, you're awesome." Ryan replied.

And with that Brendon was now a part of the band.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just want to say thanks to Steven for helping me so much with this chapter. Whenever I got stuck he always came up with a solution for me.
Thanks again Steven, you are the best!

xJess