Potential High School Drop-Out

Entry 1

xX Opening Monologue Xx

High School. Most people tell you "Your going to hate it." That your going to wish you where home schooled. They where right. To me high school is no more then a bad social experiment that got horrible out of control and went believably wrong and the government just decide not to fix it. If you find yourself agreeing with this, then you are probably apart of the few smart people at your own high school and I don’t mean book smart. I mean reality smart. Whomever came up with the idea of putting a large groups stupid horny immature teenagers of marginal social differences, personalities, and behavioral trait in the same inclosed space obviously has mentally issues. Of course this was not what I thought as I was coming to high school. This is what I thought after being a freshmen for a month at my high school. So, this is where the story begins,guess. The last three days of 8th grade, graduation practices.
**

xX Speeches Suck!!!! Xx

I hate this so much, cause I think it’s stupid. I’ve spent the last two days before graduation, writing that idiotic speech. Why do I have to go on stage and give a speech just because I’m smarter then the basic student. Every school dose this, they get the smartest kids in the school to go up and give a speech about growing up. I’m in the freaky 8th grade what the hell do I know about growing up. I spend three hours last night trying to figure out what to say. I even went online and watch a bunch of boring ass videos where other kid gave speeches. Just so I would know what to say. I’m not good with talking in front of people or being in front of crowds period. So, when I was asked or should i say forced to speak at graduation, you can imagine my terror. My hand got all sweaty and I beg them, them being the principal, the teachers incharge and my parents not to make me but the principle said that it was in honor that many kids would die for. to that i said “Good make one of them do it then.” I asked my mom if I could just not go to gradation and she start to cry. So, here I am at the last peripheral before Monday.

xX Meet the Idiot Parade. Xx

Rehearsal was over and Danny pick me up with his friends in the car. My brothers friend are the exacted reason that I don’t worry about high school. They are so different that there’s no way high school could be like in the movies and they still be friends. Wrong! But you’ll learn about that later.

“Oh man I hated this place. O… o..o do you remember the time when you pulled the fire alarm so you didn’t have to take Ms. Gathearts English test.” That was Mike, my brother stupid friend who things fart jokes and pranks are good ways to entertain yourself.

“Yeah man and if I’m correct I got an eight day suspension for that.” Danny my older brother.

“And she still made you take the test when you got back and I believe you failed that one too.” Paul always amazed me by the silly little stuff he remembered. He’s all into video games and stuff, which makes him kind of awesome and immature all at the same time.

“So did you dumdass” Josh was the smart one of the group and the most level headed but I debate about that sometime because he can’t be that smart if he’s hang around with these guys. When my brother would hurt my feeling Josh would comfort me and make him apologize. He was my second brother in my heart. “Hey kiddo.”

“Hi, your late. You where suppose to be here fifteen minutes ago.” I said glaring at my brother. He just shrugged and handed me a bag form Pete‘s Place. Pete’s Place was this fast food past that a lot of people hung out. They make great burger and the fries are to die for. I love that place but it deemed high scholars only after 5:00. I ate my food as he drove us home.

xX Its all in the family. Xx

We got home and mom had decide to stay at her friend for the night, which means she’s stay at her boyfriends but she doesn’t think where ready to meet him yet. More like she’s not ready. Mom and dad have been divorced for what 4 ½ years now. I think were over it. Dad girlfriend Sandy live with him and when we go over there we have to pry them apart to get sometime with dad. She cool through, she work s and a design specially for my dad company. They make high tech accessories like apps and headphone for computers.

Mom on the other hand works as a costume\themes shop manger but she also owns it. She get a lot of business during the holidays rent and sailing outfits like Santa and Easter Bunny. The biggest time of year is Halloween time. My parent are pretty normal as far as divorces go. They don’t snap at each other for nothing or anything but they can’t be in the same room, they fight, they yell, and fight over my brother and me. For them I think it’s just difference in parenting.

So, life is pretty normal a.k.a. boring with them.

My brother on the other hand he was dropped off by some secret teen organization. If he’s not avoiding answering questions then he has way to many answer for them that leave you complete confused. My brother has always been a private person just like me but lately its like he a spy a spy from a foreign country. He’s always busy and never tell you where he’s going or doing. Secret phone calls in the middle of the night, people calling and hang up, and weird code language that makes no scene what-so-ever. Hamsters forbid I ask him something or question him. He'll just give me that stupid idiotic start-ass answer “You’ll understand when you older.” Were only two year apart. How difficult could his life be at 16 ½ .

But whatever, to him and his secrets. Secrets only make life more difficult and complicated. He still my over protective, extremely dramatic and under developed maturity wise brother. So I'm forced to tolerate and love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT

SUBSCRIBE

I would really like to know what you think as I go along.
& I own everything in this story.
With Love A.M.