Status: ~Finished~

Be my Angel

One Shot

"...Yuzuru tell me what you just said again."
"No Kanade, you will disappear."
"...But it will show me that there is a purpose to life."
"Kanade let me show you how I feel and then I will repeat myself."
"...How will you show me?"
"Let me make love to you."

She nodded her head and looked deep into his eyes. He slowly brought his face down to hers and kissed her with all the passion and love he had for her. He did not want her to ever disappear.

She moved her hands to the coat of his battlefront uniform, as his hands moved to hers. They slowly removed each others' clothing; taking in every inch of their bodies.

"Kanade...You are beautiful."
"...Thank you, Yuzuru."

He laid her on the soft grass and hovered over top of her.

"Kanade, are you ready?"
"...Yes."

He took a deep breath and slowly entered her. He heard her gasp and made sure she was okay. She nodded, so he began to move slowly in and out of her. He began to kiss her as he started moving faster in and out of her, causing both waves of pleasure.

"Yuzuru.", Kanade moaned quietly. This caused him to moan in return. He started moving his hips faster and faster. Soon they were moaning each others' names every second thrust/

"Yuzuru stop."
"Kanade is something wrong?"
"...No I just want to change positions."

He blushed, but nodded. He laid on his back and she took the opportunity to get on top of him. She slowly lowered herself on to his hard member and begun moving her hips up and down.

Yuzuru began moaning loudly as she grinded her hips against his. She began moaning along with him as they were both getting close to their climax. She bent down and kissed him forcefully has she came all over his member. He released simultaneously moaning in to her mouth.

She raised herself off him and gently rubber herself. She brought her fingers to her lips and tasted their combined juices. They laid next to each other, his arm around her and her head on his chest.

"...Yuzuru you said-"
"Kanade, I love you and I want to stay in this world with you forever."
Thank you, Yuzuru."
"I love you Kanade."

Yuzuru began crying.

"Thank you Yuzuru."

"Let us live in this world together forever and ever."
"Thank you Yuzuru, I love you."

Just like that, she disappeared.