Welcome to Spooksville

One.

Adele boarded the bus. The driver greeted her with his good hand. She always wondered why the school hired mostly zombies for such a job, but she never pondered on it for too long.

Adele took a seat behind to her friends, Jasey and Layla. Adele loved her friends, someone that would accept her. But the only reason why they became friends in the first place was because the understood each other. They were both half-blooded. Adele, half skulletta/quarter vampire. Jasey, half skulletta. Layla, quarter siren/half witch.

Looking around the bus, she noticed many different people that she remembered from before summer break.

She spotted Chelsea, one of few earth faeries in the school. She was chatting with a skulletta Adele didn't recognized, and Heather, a (quite popular) zombie.

It didn't occur to Adele that there were so many different people in her school. The diversity made her smile. Halves, full, mixes, even human-born witches/warlocks. Human-born were very rare, and Adele found them all very sweet and kind. A large amount of full bloods were quite rude, putting themselves over others with the thought of them being far more superior.

Of course there were a few who were much better than others in Adele's opinion. Especially..

The bus doors opened and Adele's man of her dreams walked in, also known by his first name, Alexander. His good friends following behind of course.

He walked down the runway until he stopped right by Adele's seat. She avoided eye contact by looking out the window and leaning over to look at her friends every now and then.

"Is this seat taken?" Alexander asked to her back.

There was no response.

"Excuse me?"

Adele turned around to see he was speaking to her. "Oh, my apologies. It's all yours." She could already feel her cheeks burning up.

"Adele, right? I'm Alex."

She had a feeling this year was going to somewhat hectic.
♠ ♠ ♠
re-post. edited according to mibba writing rules. hope you liked it!