Status: Active

Subtle As A Shotgun, Heavy As A Brick

Stay With Me

Last year my family moved to a small town in Yorkshire, England in order to be closer to my brother. My brother, Jonathan was 3 years older than me and moved to England for college. My parents were devastated, he was practically the only family we had. I didn't have any grandparents, they had all died before i was born. I had a cousin or two but they weren't very good with keeping touch.

When we moved to Sheffield, I met Noah. He was amazing. He made me feel special and i actually mattered to him. As far as anyone else knew, we're perfect together. Nobody know what happens when we're out of the public eye. Nobody knows the disgusting things he does to me.

Anyway, Jonathan graduated yesterday, so today my parents were allowing him to have a party in celebration. The house was filled with Jonathan's friends, most of which i already knew through Noah - like i said, it's a small town.

I sat on the couch with Noah, talking to some people i knew when Jon came over to introduce us to some more friend.

"That's my sister, Evalynn and her boyfriend Noah." he introduced us. "Uh, this is Matt and Oli" he said pointing to the two people behind us. They were both cute. Matt had short-ish hair and gauges while Oli had longer hair and tattoos up to his neck.

"Hey" Matt smiled at us and i felt Noah's arm wrap protectively around my waist.

"hey, you guys go to school with Jonathan?" I asked and got a laugh from Oli.

"uh, no we don't go to school"

"oh, i haven't seen you guys around or anything." Noah said from beside me.

"we've been on tour for a while, just got back a few days ago." Matt said.

"tour?"

"yeah, we play in a band, we've been touring America for the last couple months" he answered again. I noticed how quiet Oli was being and Jonathan came over to the couches with drinks for us all.

Matt talked to us all a lot. He was cute, but to tell the truth, something about Oli made him seem more like my type to me.

Noah leaned down and kissed me. Honestly, I loved him, i just wished i got to see his nice side more often. There were times, when he could be so sweet, taking me out to dinner and on cute little dates, and thats why i stuck around, for the cute times we had together. Because, apart from those times, he could be a monster.

--------------------------------

And that's how I met Bring Me The Horizon. Matt and Oli had soon become two of my best friends and since we came to England I had also grown a lot closer to my brother.

Noah didn't like any of this of course, because it meant spending less time with. I couldn't tell you it bothered me all that much, besides the good times were getting scarcer and scarcer.

I fought with him as he held onto my wrists while wrestling me to the ground. He was drunk tonight, after partying with our friends, so i knew it would be worse than usual. "Noah, just stop it. Please!" I begged him. His foot smashed into my ribs with so much force, I cried out in pain.

"what the fuck is going on in here?!" I heard as the door open to reveal Oli and Jonathan. The pulled him off me and Oli helped me sit up. I clutched my bloody side from the pain of moving, and I heard them screaming at Noah.

"what the fuck did yeh do to her!" Oli said, still holding me to make sure i was alright.

"don't ever tough my sister, again" i heard, as I watched Jonathan's fist fly at impeccable speed. Oli quickly stood up and brought me downstairs with him. He sat on the couch and put his head in his hands.

"can you stop him?" i asked Oli.

"what?" he looked up at me, disgusted.

"Don't let him hurt him!" I cried.

"are yeh fuckin serious right now?" he asked me. If he wouldn't stop it, I would. I stood up and ran for the stairs, until things started spinning and i became extremely dizzy. Oliver was there in an instant, helping me sit down .

"jonathan!" he called. He stumbled down the stairs behind Noah, shoving him out the door.

"shit... I have to call mom and dad, Oli can you help her?" Jonathan said, catching his breath.

"no, no, don't call them, Jonathan, please!"

"they're gonna find out eventually when he never steps foot in this house again. There's blood all over your bedroom, how are they not gonna notice that?"

I didn't say anything. He grabbed some cleaning supplies and went up to my room while Oli helped me into the bathroom and sat me on the seat.

"you're uh, you're gonna have to take your shirt off..." he said to me. At this point, I didn't care anymore, it was only Oli after all. I lifted my shirt over my head and looked down at my side. I had a large gash going down my ribcage and several purple bruises forming. Oli wiped all the blood off for me and helped bandage me up before Jonathan returned.

"what if he comes back?" i whispered.

"he's not coming back. I'd be surprised if he wasn't in the hospital now after what Jon did." oli said, but that only made me cry more.

"why didn't you tell me?" my brother said. he looked pretty upset from what i could see. They were both probably mad at me for causing this.

"you don't understand..."

"he fucking hit you, evalynn. you think its right for someone to put their hands on you?!" Oli yelled.

"i'm sorry. what did you want me to do? you two were never supposed to find out in the first place.

"evy... he's not gonna bother yeh anymore." Oli hugged me.

"you don't know that." i told him. He thought about it for a minute.

"come stay with me tonight"
♠ ♠ ♠
so i have officially given up on my stephen gomez story. sorry subscribers :(

but now i have this story!
the first chapter is always the hardest for me to write, i never know how to start off the idea. but i promise it will get better!

I'd love it if you commented!