Status: Active

Subtle As A Shotgun, Heavy As A Brick

I'm Every Cliche But I Simply Do It Best

I woke up laying across Oliver’s chest; I felt his fingers running gently through my hair and over my back. I looked up at him and he smiled, sitting up. “mornin’ love, do yeh want breakfast?”

“actually, I should probably go…. I think I owe josh an explanation” I said and started getting dressed again. When I was done, I walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“I'm here if you need anything..... I love yeh..” he told me with sad eyes. I felt like a horrible person. I love him with all my heart but I found myself unable to repeat it back to him, I just nodded and walked to the door. “I’ll call you soon” I said before leaving.

I went home to shower and change before speaking to Josh. He seemed to have the idea in his head that were together, or would be soon. We were supposed to meet for lunch in an hour so I would tell him then.

Explaining the situation was a lot harder than it seemed. I did like josh, but as hard as I tried I couldn't get over Oli. As I walked into the restaurant I noticed my phone was missing. I turned to leave just as josh showed up and bumped into him. " trying to ditch our lunch eh?"

"of course not, I left my phone at Oliver's I was just gonna run and get it, I didn't think you were here yet."

"it's alright, I'll go wiff yeh to get it if yeh want" I said okay and he drove me to Oli's.

A petite blonde girl answered the door and raised her eyebrows at us. "can I help you?"

"uhh, is Oliver around?" josh asked her. She rolled her eyes. "he's busy"

He yelled something from upstairs but I couldn't hear what it was. "no one important babe!" she yelled back to him. Babe? My breathe caught in my throat as I shoved my way past her to grab my phone off his kitchen table, and left with Josh.

"what in bloody hell was all that about?" he said once we were in the car.

"she's a bitch" was all I could choke out. I was quiet the remainder of the car ride until we got to the restaurant again. "what's wrong evalynn?" he asked me once we were seated.

"nothing. Why would something be wrong?"

Oliver's P.O.V.


"who was at the door?" I asked her when she came back upstairs.

"josh and some girl" she replied nonchalantly. My head snapped up. "what girl?"

"I don't know she-"

"what did she look like?" I interrupted, remembering she called me 'babe' a few minutes ago. If that girl was Evalynn, I was fucked. Allison had just started recently at Drop Dead, she was the new assistant manager for the London store. She had this thing about the way she talked, she always called people 'babe' or sweetheart' or things like that but I couldn't stop thinking what evalynn thought.

I picked up my phone and set her a text message - no answer. I waited a little while and sent another one - still no answer. I went over the rest of the designs with Allison before she left and called Josh.

"she's pretty pissed at yeh" he said when he answered. "I know, are yeh with her?"

"nah mate, juss dropped her off"

"Fuck" I muttered hanging up just as a new text appeared on the screen.

From: Evalynn :D
meet me under the big tree in ten?


I threw on my coat and shoes and left for to meet her. The big tree was in a park about 5 minutes away from me. Whenever we were together and got bored we would go to that park. It was our place. In the summer we'd sit under that very tree and wait for the ice cream truck like little kids did, but now that it was getting colder, we hadn't been there in months.

By the time I had gotten there she was already waiting, sitting on the ground in a thin hoodie. I took off my jacket as I grew nearer and wrapped it around her before sitting down. "I owe yeh an apology"

Evalynn's P.O.V.


"Like shit you do, I'm sorry. I should have known you didn't mean what you-"

"shut up" he laughed. "yeh think I would've said it if I didn't mean it? I've nevah said that to a girl before, and I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing. I not juss in it for the sex or whatevah you think I'm doing. I love yeh, I'm in love wiff yeh, and I mean it" as he spoke I felt my lips curling up into a smile and a blush creeping into my cheeks. Theres no way I could stay mad at him. I just hope he really does mean, and won't hurt me like everyone else has.

"soo, are we gonna try this?" I smirked after a few moments of silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
46 subcribers?! Holy bananas! (': You guys are great<3