Status: Active

Subtle As A Shotgun, Heavy As A Brick

This Is My Home Now

And just like that, one month later, I was beginning to move into my new house. When I was nine, my grandmother passed away and left a large chunk of money for each grandchild, enough to pay off an entire house in one go and still have some extra. The money was reserved for when we each got married and had children, but i talked my parents into letting me have it now.

So that was that, and I was now in the process of moving. Oli was helping me carry the boxes in, though there weren't that many considering i was only moving from a small room to my own house. I'd have to go shopping tomorrow and get some furniture to fill this place up. Oli drove me to the Brittish version of Home Depot for some paint and we started the project together.

We painted the living room a nice tan color and my bedroom a light green before collapsing on the bed.

***


I woke up alone to see that Oli was in the shower. When he was finished and we were both ready we decided to get some breakfast before going to the furniture store and finishing the painting.

"we're leaving for tour soon, yeh know?" he told me on our way to get some breakfast.

"again?" i groaned. I hated when they left for tour. I missed them too much and I was always so bored without them here.

"yeah, we're going to America this time though. You and Jon should come wiff us"

"i don't know, i think Jon might kill me after a while" i laughed. Living with him at home was different than being on tour. At home, you could leave for a few hours and go to your friends house or wherever but on tour, you're trapped in a bus with everyone.

"Jon probably won't go, he didn't exactly have a good time on the last tour." he smirked.

"oh yeah, he told me about that" i laughed. On the last tour Jonathan went on, he was the victim of many water balloons, hoses, whipped cream pies, and drinks in the face.

"you should really come with us though, that way i won't have to worry about yeh here alone and that new house of yours"

"don't worry about me, Oli, just have fun on tour."

"will yeh at least think about it?" he asked me. I nodded and he smiled. Honestly, I really did want to go, I just didn't want to ruin his time. This was their dream. They were the ones that played a show on stage every night. They were the ones that met fans and had parties. It might be weird for them to have a girl on the bus.

We drove to IHOP and had our breakfast and then we were off to the furniture store.
We got most of what I needed and within hours it was all sitting in my living room. I called Matt and Tom and they came over and helped us move all the furniture to where it was supposed to go. I had a few boxes left to unpack and couple rooms left to paint but that was it.

Matt and Tom invited me to a party they were all going to tonight and i agreed. It would probably be good for me to get out of the house for a while.

***


The party was at one of their friend's houses. Tom stuck by my side, he brought me drinks periodically while the rest of the band was off having a good time. We talked for a while and he offered to drive me home a few hours later.

"do you want to come in?" i slurred.

We stumbled into my new home and up the stairs to my bedroom. I collapsed onto the bed and Tom did the same. I looked over at him laying face down into my comforter and burst out laughing. He picked his head up and looked at me.

"yeh crazy" he laughed.

"yeh cute" i said in a fake Brittish accent. he laughed at my sad attempt.

"is that realleh what i sound like to yeh?" he said, pretending to be offended. I laughed and nodded. "yeh cute too" he said and rolled over to me. He put his lips roughly on mine, but i all i could think about was his brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you to iMusic-Freak for the comment!

sorry its short. i'll update soon, school takes up too much time. :P

comment pleaseeeee? :D