Status: Active

Subtle As A Shotgun, Heavy As A Brick

It's Better When I Bleed For You

I slept in Oli's bunk that night like usual, but he was still sleeping when i woke up. I gently lifted his arm up off of my stomach and climbed out of his grasp. I went into the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth when i realized we were the only one's left on the bus. The clock said it was 2 p.m. and there was a note taped to the bathroom door that read: shows at 3 today, don't be late.

I decided to change first and then wake up Oli so he wouldn't sleep through his show. Just as he was finally waking up, after i shook his arm numerous times and asked him to get up, someone knocked on the door of the bus. I got up to answer it and Oli sat up slowly, running his fingers through his hair.

When i opened the door, i literally froze in place. my mouth dropped open a bit and i couldn't believe my eyes. Josh Franceschi was standing in front of me, laughing his ass off in his pajamas.

"yeh should have seen yeh face!" he laughed as Oliver appeared behind me.

"he's been on this tour the whole time and you never told me?!" i punched his arm lightly.

"maybeh if yeh came to a show, yeh'd know" he said and i glared at him. "jeez, yeh don't get this angry when i show up on yeh doorstep without warning"

"you are not Josh Franceschi." i told him and he stuck his tongue out at me. I walked past him to go back to my bunk and grab my phone while Oli was talking to Josh.

"And what's yeh bird gonna do while yeh at yeh show?" Josh said, smirking at Oli. He turned to me. Oli looked back to me and i shrugged my shoulders. "why don't yeh come 'ang out wiff me?" he said and i smiled and nodded in response.

"should be done in an hour or two, yeh want to meet me back here, yeah?" We agreed and Josh took me back to his bus so he could change before we went to get food.

My heart instantly sped up whenever he smiled or his shoulder brushed against mine, kind of like how it felt when Oli did the same. It was different though, i was in love with Oliver, he's my best friend, but Josh is just someone i look up to, a hero in some eyes.

We found some restaurant in a nearby city and ordered our food. "so yeh the Evalynn Oliva's told meh so much about"

"he told you about me?" i asked him curiously. i wonder what i did that made oli have to tell his friends about me. i thought he'd have more important things to talk about.

"yeah, quite a lot actualleh. I can't realleh blame 'im though, yeh propa cute." he said, taking a bite of his food and causing me to blush. "I think he likes yeh."

I almost started choking on my food when he said that and he began laughing at me for the second time in the last 20 minutes.

We went back to the bus to meet Oli and i noticed Matt walking out, looking very out of breath. He grabbed my arm when we passed by him.

"evalynn, stop. don't go in there." he warned me. i brushed it off as nothing and started walking towards the bus when i heard a glass shatter from the inside. "shit" Matt said and pushed pass me to run inside. i followed his and saw Tom standing with his fists clenched in the lounge area and matt was standing in my way, blocking my view of Oli.

He turned to face me and said, "go back outside, i'll be out in a minute" in a sympathetic voice.

i didn't know what to say, so i just nodded and backed out of the bus. When i got outside, josh was gone and a few minutes later Matt came walking back out. I didn't even wait for his explanation, i walked straight onto the bus. something was wrong and i needed to know what it was. i needed to know my friends were okay.

I walked into the bus and tom was throwing some of his clothes into a backpack for god knows what reason. Oli was sitting on one of the couches biting his lip hard and pulling on his hair. he looked as if he was trying to stoop himself from crying, screaming, breaking down all at the same time.

"o-oliver.." i said. he lifted his head out of his hands and i saw his eyes were rimmed with red. he looked at his brother and then back at me and stood up. he didn't say anything, he just left.

"tom, what's going on?"

"fuckin cunt kicked me out. i'm going back tah sheffield."

"what? why? he can't kick you out, you're his brother."

"he knows, ev. i don't know who told him but he knows what we did." Those words that came out of tom's mouth made my heart hit the floor. no. no.

"Oliver!" i yelled out into the empty space in front of me. i couldn't find him anywhere.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's been too long. i'm sorry.
but now i'm back!

comment and let me know what you think!

thanks to Colourful_Dinos and SynfulVengeance for the comments!(:

new chapter coming sooooon!