An Uproar Experience 3 parts

The Uproar Begins

“So what do you think SheShe?” Sheila didn’t answer. “SheShe?” still there was nothing, “SHEILA?”
“Huh? Yeah?”
“Are you okay?”
“Yeah just day dreaming.”
“About?”
A smile appeared on her face and she bit her bottom lip. She had been thinking about Matt and the last time she had seen Avenged Sevenfold live. He had told her she was one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen.
Now she was getting ready to see him again, finding the perfect outfit, the perfect hair and the perfect make-up. This time she was going to actually talk to him instead of stand there with a smile on her face and her eyes glazed over.
A week had passed and Sheila was getting ready with her best friends, only 2 hours until they had to leave. Was that going to be enough time to be looking perfect for Matt, the man of her dreams? What was she going to say to him? Was she going to feel like a fool again?
Her palms started to get sweaty and she got a sudden case of butterflies. This was going to be a disaster again; she could feel it as her breaths became shorter and shorter.
“You’re okay.” She kept repeating to her self, as they all drove to the venue and as they entered the backstage area.
She walked down the hall to the area where they would get to meet the bands. There stood Craig and Max talking about the upcoming set and how stoked they were. They both stopped talking and stared at her as she walked closer to them.
“Hey beautiful.” Max said stepping in front of her so she had to stop and talk to him.
“Hi.” She said awkwardly and looked away. She didn’t want to be rude but she didn’t want him to waste any time that she could be spending with Matt.
Max looked her up and down and gave her a smile. “You here to see me?” He asked in a pathetic attempt to hit on her.
“Actually…”
“She’s here to see me.” Matt interrupted her. He smiled at her and gave her a wink. His smile melted her heart and her legs started to feel like Jell-o. She wasn’t sure if she would be able to walk over to him with out falling down and making a fool out of herself. Craig laughed as Max moved out of her way so she could make her way to Matt.
He leaned down and gave her a hug whispering “You look even more beautiful then I remember.” in her ear. Her heart stopped right then, he had remembered her.
She smiled and the words “thank you” came out of her mouth plain and clear.
“You’re welcome.” His bright white teeth shone threw his perfect lips as they curled up and showed off his dimples.
It took everything not to die right there or at least scream like a fan girl. They stood there and smiled at each other for just a moment, but to Shelia felt like an hour. Her head was in the clouds and she was tempting to pinch her self and make sure this wasn’t a dream.
Matt moved his head and looked back behind him and the trance he had over SheShe was gone, she was back to reality and noticed that her friends had left her. She looked behind Matt looking for them, nowhere and then behind her and still no one. Matt turned and put his arm around her neck and they started walking down the hall. She was still in disbelief that this was really happening. She looked at him and smiled and then looked behind her again, for her friends.
“ I believe they are in our room.”
“You’re room?”
“Yeah where we get ready, and hang out before the show.”
“Oh. Um.. I knew that.” she said as she gave him a nervous smile.”
They walked down the hall and entered a room where the rest of the guys were. Matt let go of her and went and sat down. Shelia stood there looking for a place to sit when he motioned to her to sit next to him.
“I was hoping you would be here.”
“You were?” she said quietly as her face started to turn red.
“Yeah, you’ve been on my mind since I seen you last year.” He face was getting hotter as he made her blush more.
“I have?” Her eyes were on his smile and dimples. “You’ve been on mine as well.”
“I get that a lot I’m a rock star.” he joked.
“Boys you’re going on in 5 minutes.” A crew-member hollered outside the door.
“Will you wait for me?” Matt asked Sheila as leaned in and kissed her un-expecting lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a 3 part one shot for my girl Sheila!