An Uproar Experience 3 parts

Up-roaring Predicament

Matt got up from the couch that they were sitting on and smiled at her as he walked out the door towards the stage. Sheila sat there stunned that the man she had lusted after for so long had just kissed her. This time she was sure she was dreaming, so she pinched her arm. “Owe.” she said under her breath.
She sat there alone still feeling Matt’s lips against her, when she heard the opening to Dear God. She walked out to the edge of the stage and watched the boys play. Matt’s voice sounded more sincere then any other time she had heard this song.
She listened to the song imagining that they were alone and he was serenading her.
Matt looked at her and smiled as the words “but I left her when I found her and now I wished I’d stayed.” came out of her mouth.
She about died; it was like her dreams were coming true. She stood there for the rest of the show with a grin on her face, daydreaming about what was about to come.
Matt walked over to her and wrapped his long muscular arms around her waist and pulled her into his chest. Sheila’s arms slowly wrapped around him and he squeezed her harder into him. Her heart was racing and her mind was screaming at herself to kiss him.
He must of read her mind cause a moment later his lips were pressed against hers and his tongue forcefully made its way past her lips and into her mouth to massage her tongue. This was the best kiss that she’s ever experienced and one she would never forget.
Matt pulled away from her and smiled before he took her by the hand and led her outside of the concert area. Fans were screaming for him as they seen him walk past, he just smiled and waved his hand as he drug her towards the bus.
Matt let go of Sheila’s hand and opened up the door, they were completely alone. He pulled her into him again and kissed her again. His hands were all over her body, and his hips were pushed into hers. She could tell she was turning him on, the more he would grind in to her the more turned on she would get as well.
He laid her down on the couch and started kissing her neck as his hands went up the shirt that she had made for the special occasion of uproar. She took a deep breath as his hand rubbed her smooth stomach, and slowly moved up. He then pulled her up and pulled the shirt over her head. Matt then got off of her and took off his shirt and started to unzip his pants.
As much as Sheila had wanted this and the many times she had dreamed of this, she was about to let Matt down.
“I’m sorry, I can’t do this.” She grabbed her shirt and headed for the door.
“Wait.” He zipped up his pants and tried to follow her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part 2 of 3 for my girl Sheila.