An Uproar Experience 3 parts

The Uproar Ends

Matt rushed out the door and no one was there. He looked to the left and then to his right then he looked straight ahead and Sheila was gone. Had he done something wrong? He couldn’t fathom what had just happened, this has never happened to him before. Matt got on the bus and sat there staring at the ground. He sat there for about and hour not moving, when all of a sudden he heard a knock on the door.
“Is it safe to come in or should we go mingle with the fans some more?” Zacky called out.
“Yeah you’re good.” Matt said back.
The guys all walked in with beer and cigarettes in hand and laughing about something Johnny had done with one of the fans.
“Where is she?” Brian asked looking around for Sheila. “Already throw her out?” All but Matt smirked at Brian’s comment.
“You know I’m not looking for one night stands guys. Sometimes I do want an actual relationship, and I think I wanted to actually be with her.” Matt got up and headed to the back of the bus.

* 2 Months Later*

Matt didn’t look at another girl for two months. He kept see Sheila everywhere this was it. He couldn’t take it anymore he needed to find her. He started asking around with roadies if they could find out her last name and where she was from. No one could help him; she didn’t buy the tickets but someone else did, it was a dead end.
This time Matt set out to the Internet, knowing his fans could help him.
“Hey guys, I am in desperate need of your guy’s help. I am looking for a very special person.” Matt held up a picture of him Sheila, which one of the backstage photographers took that night. “This is Sheila, I’ve been trying to find this beautiful girl for the past two months and am having trouble. If any of you know her please forward this video to her.” Matt paused and took in a deep breath. “Sheila, I need to talk to you, please.”
“Matt do you know what you’re doing?” His sister asked concerned about him.
“No, not really, but I do know that I’ve never felt this way about a girl that I’ve only met twice before.”
Some more time had gone by and Matt checked the video every day. It got more and more views and the comments kept saying how sweet and adorable he was. How romantic this video was. Another week went by and still nothing.
Matt was just about to give up, when Arin walked into the studio with his laptop. I was sent this by a couple of fans. He set the laptop in front of Matt and hit play.
“Hi, It’s me Sheila. Please contact me through email. My email is Sheila.Murphy@email.com. I know I’ll be getting a lot of spam, but I need you to put what happened that night in the subject so we can get this out of the way.”
It didn’t take Matt long to email her. Telling her that he wanted to meet up with her. He would buy her a ticket to California just so they could talk face to face. Sheila didn’t turn him down. She was still kicking herself for running out on him and wanted to see him again.
She walked out of the terminal and seen Matt there waiting for her. She wasn’t sure if she could do this. She didn’t want to make a mistake like she had done the time before. Matt spotted her and briskly walked up to her, pulled her into his arms and kissed her.
“I’m sorry I ran…”
“Ssshhh…” Matt interrupted her “It was my fault, I treated you like a one night stand. If I were you I would of ran too. I didn’t intend on it being a one-night stand I really wanted to see where we would go. I want you to be with me, as my girl.”
Sheila was stunned Matt had been looking for her for some time to ask her out. This was exactly what she’d always dreamed about. He leaned down to kiss her one more time before they left the airport to start a new life together.
♠ ♠ ♠
The last part of the 3 part one shot for Sheila!