Status: active;; but only if you comment & sub ;D

You Planned It, You're a Bandit

What Do You Need Me To Say?

--Andy--


After showering, and yanking on some fresh clothes, I walked out of my apartment ready to face today. Settling in my Avalon, I pulled away from the complex and sped away, making my way downtown Los Angeles.

My office was located on a corner, right to Wesley's Bakery: Seller of Baked Goods. After parking, I scurried inside, walking with a confident stride. Even though I was dreading the band I'd be working with, I was happy my idealistic dream career was finally being picked up and noticed. I'd actually get to be a professional in one of my favorite fields; like a great person once said, if you work your dream job, you'll never work a day in your life. I hoped that proved to be true.

Jackie Burns, my boss was waiting expectantly at my desk. I've never arrived late a day in my life while employed here, but the one time I'm fifteen minutes behind she decides to scold me. I didn't even get a warning, she handed me the pink slip right away.

"Andrea Daniels, we need to talk," Her voice was bitter and awfully stern. But we did need to talk; I was putting in a day notice and leaving. I followed quietly behind her as she led me like a dog on a leash to her office.

"Why were you late today? Why have you been suddenly slacking off lately?" She chastised me for things that weren't even true. In all honesty, I've been putting in one hundred and ten percent into everything I do. What more does the lady expect from me?

"None of this matters anymore, I've found another employer. Thanks for your time, bye." I made my point, short and simple. down to it. I walked out of her office with her shouting behind me. I didn't care, I was so glad I was done with dealing with her. One thing off my check list, another to go.

Address plugged into my smart phone I located the office building for LC Photographers. Quickly looking my rear view mirror, I polished up my makeup with finishing touches, and ran my fingers through my hair. It was a little nerve racking meeting with new executives and trying to form a compromise on the first day. Inside the building was extremely posh, and high class-- what did I expect? These photographers already employed took countless photo shoots of models, catwalk girls, rock stars, and celebrities.

The secretary, who reminded me of a Jane, pointed me to the white door, contrasting against the black walls.

"Ms. Daniels, nice to officially meet you," Rick, a pleasant plump man said to me as soon as I walked through the door. He rushed over to me and shook my hand. Sharon on the other hand was sitting erect, hands folded, dead expression on her face as her eyes skimmed me over.

"Daniels, we've organized you to tour with and photograph All Time Low for AP's magazine exclusively all on the band," Sharon spoke as Rick bumbled back over to her. I flinched slightly at the sound of hearing those syllables forming the words All Time Low.

"Not only will you be photographing them, but you'll be interviewing them casually. Once the tour ends, you'll be set up for several professional interviews and photo shoots with them," So even after those two months. I was still stuck with seeing them, how lovely.

"I'd like to compromise on something," I spoke up lightly. Both pairs of eyes darted onto me, and I felt my confidence crumble.

"Are there any other bands open to this?" I started again, and tried hard not to squirm under Sharon's scrutinizing glower.

"Absolutely not! Besides you'd be easy to replace if you don't want this job-- we have countless girls lined up fit for the position," Sharon rose to her feet, and pointed fingers. I needed this job though, especially after how I left my last job.

"Understood, I was just wondering..." I mumbled off, fidgeting with my fingers.

"Well, tomorrow afternoon you'll be sent on a plane to Baltimore, are you ready?" Rick's smile beamed. My heart trembled. Me in Baltimore? I didn't see it, I didn't want to be back there. I was given such a short notice.

"I can be," I simply said.

"Great! We'll have Marco chauffeur you to the airport. Be ready by 1 pm sharp," Rick said, and shook my hand again. I stood up and walked slowly and steadily out of the office building trying to process what was going on. I was going to be in Baltimore by tomorrow night. I would see Jack by tomorrow, and more importantly Alex.

As soon as I got home I decided to check my email one last time before tomorrow. There was another email from Charity, and I assumed she was pissed I haven't been responding to her last few. The freshest message was from the most unsuspected sender; Jack Barakat.

After a lot of mental debates and thinking about the decision I decided it was time to read all of his emails sent to me. I knew it was probably best just to trash his unread messages but Alex was right he deserved to know.

From: Jack; TheSexyJBarakat@gmail.com
To: Andrea; ohitsandy@gmail.com


Andy--

Why'd you go? What did I do? Are my apologies nothing to you anymore? I mean it when I say it. I would never do anything to hurt you and you should know that. When I read that note, realizing you were up and gone it broke me. I'd do anything to have you back in my arms. Please respond back...It's eating me not knowing what went wrong.

Love,

Jack

All of his messages contained the same basic thing; what did I do wrong? I was surprised Jack was that stupid, it's nothing I needed to spell out. In the back of his mind he knows what he did was wrong. Maybe he's been in denial of using that as a reason of why i left.

I wrote back though, using vague details. There was little reason to actually spell out what exactly went wrong.

To: Jack; TheSexyJBarakat@gmail.com
From: Andrea; ohitsandy@gmail.com


You've probably been awaiting this email. In due time you'd receive it, and my time is up to send it. Jack, if you didn't do anything wrong, why are you stressing? I love and miss you, but I'm not coming back. It's just how things are supposed to be, it's better this way. Don't worry too much, just live your life Jack. I'll live mine. Be happy, it's all I ask.

Xoxo,

Andy

I signed out of my email, and shut down my Mac laptop. I placed it away in its carry on bag. If there was one thing that I needed with me at all times was my beloved laptop and camera. In my bedroom closet, I yanked out two suitcases. I'd be able to stuff them with just enough stuff for a two month voyage. Plus, packing lightly would only help me keep track of my stuff.

After succesfully packing one bag, my phone began to ring obnoxiously. Scrambling for it, I answered it right before the last ring.

"Hello." I said a little breathless.

"Andy," I knew that familiar voice too well. "Jack's freaking out."

I wondered why Alex bothered to call me just to tell me this. Honestly, what reason was there to this phone call? I didn't care if Jack was throwing a tantrum or not.

"Before you ask why, it's because he says 'Andy's talking to me!'" Alex said, chuckling slightly about Jack's ridiculousness."And it get's even better, he's still asking what he's done wrong. "

I chuckled at that. Jack was really that dense huh? He need everything little thing to be flat out to him. In the back ground, I did hear him freaking out. He was yelling, and I was unsure of it was to anyone else or to himself. The words were coming out muffled through the phone. I caught onto bits and pieces.

I laughed slightly, "Jack's gonna be Jack. Always has, always will be." I could imagine Alex nodding his head in silent agreement. Jack will forever remain immature and irrational.

"That's true. I don't know if you can hear him but he's going off,"

"What's he saying?"

"How he's a foolish boy, and how he misses you, and blah, blah, blah," Alex said, and I could imagine the expression. His eyes rolling and his lips tightened.

"He knows why I left now...?" I said, trailing off the sentence.

"No, he's Jack remember?" Alex said, joking. After a second pause he added on, changing the subject, "Tomorrow Rian and I have to pick up our tour photographer, heard she's a sweet heart. Too bad it can't be you..." Alex released a sad sigh in the end. Little did he know that, that very girl was me.

"Oh really? I wish it was me too," I tried to keep my voice light and joking. It was still a surprise for Alex that it'd be me he was picking up.

"Yeah, so when are you planning on seeing me? Come to our LA show, you already know you have VIP," Alex's voice was a little pleading. Kid must really miss me if he was practically begging me to come to their show. My heart strings were being tugged at because I miss my best friend too.

"I'll be there, trust me," I had a smile in my voice. I was getting to see my best friend tomorrow. And while in town I should stop by Cherry's and my 'rents.

"AWESOME!!!!" Alex squealed almost like a girl. It made me chuckle. "I'm stoked now to hit up Cali. So how have you been?"

"Eh, you know. That dream's been terrorizing me still," I said sadly, sniffling slightly at the memory.

“Oh shit. This is brutal. How are you taking it?” He whispered. I wondered why Alex got so hush all of the sudden.

“I don’t know Alex. I wake up several nights a week in tears. I can’t handle it anymore.” I began to sob. “I just miss him, even if he did break my heart.” Those words just came blurting out. I wasn't even sure when all this emotion was coming from. Alex didn't deserve to hear my break down, so I figured I might as well go and get a hold of myself.

“Anyways, I have to go. Thanks for listening to me sputter over the phone. I love you.” I said simply stating the truth. Alex was the best person in the world, honest.

His cheerful reply was, “You know you can sputter over the phone to me anytime. I just wish I could be there to help you instead of trying to over the phone. I love you too. Try to be happier okay? I miss you beeeeeeest frieeeeend!” He chuckled softly, and hung up.

I needed to find inner peace and all happiness would come. I knew I'd be a train wreck around him, but Alex and the other boys would be there to help me through it. They'd help me bear the pain.

The repairman never did come stitch my heart back, so I just hoped tomorrow my staples wouldn't pop.

-*-


I walked out of the terminal with my purse in hand, and my laptop bag slung over my shoulder. I kept looking around searching for those two boys. I'm sure they'd be in utter surprise to see my face around here.

My luggage carousal was number 7, maybe they were already aware that this photographer girl would be headed there. I lugged my two small bags over there, and bumped into a bald, beefy fellow.

"Oh my, I'm sorry," I stuttered out. Lifting my fallen belongings from the floor.

"It's okay, Miss." He stated. I heard him gasp and then continue, "Andy is that you? It's me Rian!"

I looked up at his face and sure enough it was Rian Dawson. My heart swelled, I wanted to wrap my arms around him and give him a bear hug. It was the best things Rina was known for, his awesomely legit bear hugs.

"Rian, hey, oh my god, it's been forever,"

"Hold up a sec," Rian said, and turned around shouting out my best friend's name. "Alex, ALEXANDER WILLIAM GASKARTH! ANDY'S HERE!"

Alex was in sight in an instant. Like a blood hound he padded over here, and looked at me. A wide smile spread across his face and he pulled me towards him in the tightest hug ever. I hugged him back. My heart swelled at the sight of him; he was here, I was really seeing my best friend again.

"What are you doing here, Andy? Right before tour too! We had our Baltimore show yesterday to kick off the tour, but we don't leave officially until Thursday," Alex beamed, and kept rocking us in the hug. I hoped we weren't causing too much of a traffic stop in such a busy airport. After all it was two friends being reunited.

Thursday, which meant I had two more days in Baltimore. Two days to reconnect with Mom,Dad and Cherry. There was unfinished business and ties left here in Baltimore.

"Dude, we're supposed to find our girl still, the photographer remember?" Rian mentioned and Alex let me loose.

"That's right, let me go back to scouting her out.." Alex mumbled and began trailing off.

"You already found her," I said, and they both faced me with puzzled expression. To clarify further, "That girl's me."

"NO WAY!" Alex shouted, and hugged me once more. Rian did a little happy jump as well. Alex began dancing, it was something he did when he was overwhelmingly happy.

"Yeah, it's true. How about you help me find my bags--"

"And we'll take you back home," Alex finished up for me.

-*-


It felt so refreshing to talk and see them in person again. I couldn't explain how happy I still felt for being around Alex. There was so much to catch up on. The boys talked the most and it consisted of just random things.

My heart dropped once more. Out of all places we had to meet up at was that house of horrors. My old home, where I lived with who I thought was a wonderful boyfriend, Jack.

Inside the house, nothing was changed, all the same furnishings and arrangements. I'm surprised some other hoe hasn't moved in yet. Jack had very needy man needs, and I often didn't help him fulfill them. Maybe that's why he cheated because I wasn't a slut enough for him.

Zack was sitting on the couch asleep, shirtless letting his muscles gleam. I chuckled, the boy always had an obsession with his toned body and working out to keep it that way. Cassadee ran up to greet her boyfriend, Rian, and when she noticed me she grabbed me into a hug too.

We talked little before Jack entered the room. I had to look away, it was just too much. The memories would all come swarming back to corrupt my mind. Instead, I focused my attention on Alex.

"ANDY?" Jack's voice raised about an octave. I gave him to response initially but I thought it'd be rude if I wasn't civil.

"Hello Jack," I simply said.

"She's our photographer," Alex said and pulled me to his side immediately. I guess he was just as worried as I was upon seeing Jack. Jack didn't talk to me much more. Actually after that, we kind of avoided and ignored each other. I guess all his words to me via email and to Alex were such false little lies.

After a while of small talk, Alex pulled me to the side, and offered, "You want to go get coffee with me, best friend?"

I nodded and we were off. Nothing between Alex and I was awkward, except for when I was fixing my pea coat, it slightly tugged down my floral tank, revealing a little more cleavage than it should; I caught Alex taking a peek.

Beans was the local coffee place in this part of Baltimore. We sat down by the wood fire, and snacked casually on sweet pastries while we sipped on coffee.

"I'm so GLAD you're here!" Alex said, his eyes lighting up.

"I am too, I've missed you," I smiled at him, taking another bite out of the cherry cobbler.

After getting the basic stuff out like the 'I missed you', 'how's it been', and such out of the way. Our conversation led to more detailed things. Things that all still were attached to my nonexistent love life.

"Jack's been seeing this girl, Deena," I raised a brow, and Alex added, "No, not the Jersey Shore, Deena."

We both laughed, Alex's silly humor never failed to amuse me. Gosh, I was so glad to have this kid as my best friend. I'm one of the luckiest girls in the world.

"Okay, and yet he complains about missing me?" I was confused, he missed me and was seeing others girls? Then again he had little hopes of seeing me ever; it was understandable.

"They've been like.. a thing lately, straight up fling," Alex took a bite out of my pastry, and was still talking with full mouth. "The girl reminds him of you I suppose. Except for she has golden blonde hair." Alex chuckled once more. I couldn't fathom how a blonde haired girl would possible remind Jack of me.

"Huh, funny stuff. I love Jack and all, but I hope he knows I'm not coming back to him," I stated boldly. But everyone needed to know I was not going back to Barakat. Jack could keep the blondie around for as long as he wanted. I'd get over it; I'd learn to move on. I'd go see bigger and better things, and not as Jack's mind would process that. I'm not talking about dicks, I'm saying I'll find my prince charming eventually.

"Ha, yeah, he better learn that soon. Any who, I should get you to my place, it's getting late and pretty boy need his beauty sleep," Alex smiled cheekily, and helped me up. I swore I have never met more of a gentleman than Alex Gaskarth himself. Even for a rock star he was still the most polite and sweetest boy ever.

There was never a bad time with Alex.

On our way home, I jokingly asked him, "Can we cuddle again? Like we did before I left?" Actually, maybe it wasn't completely a joke, I was in the mood for cuddling and there was no one else I could ask

"You're funny, girl," Alex said smiling at me. "But if you really want... fine."

I smiled in return. This tour won't be so bad with Alex by my side.
♠ ♠ ♠
I should be studying for an algebra one test-- Its a placement test for high school... for geometry. I was supposed to learn Algebra I on my own this summer. Now I'm stressed and cramming so I decided to write. Wish me luck!

Why are my chapters soo long?!

Andy's outfit in Baltimore: CLICK

comment & sub = new chapter from kayden. :D

xoxo,

-kayden