Status: active;; but only if you comment & sub ;D

You Planned It, You're a Bandit

I'm Finding Me Out, I'm Having My Doubts, I'm Losing The Best Of Me.

--Jack--

“Alex! Alex! ALEXXXX!” I yelled happily jumping on his bunk.

“What Jack? It’s nine in the morning!” My best friend growled from underneath his blankets.

“It’s sound check time! Plus you have to go pick up the new photographer with Rian after!” I exclaimed jumping off the bed and ran to Deena.

How did I meet Deena? Yes I still missed Andy but I had to get on with my life, if she wasn’t coming back. Anyways, it was a couple of years before the sound check, Zack and I went out exploring the coffee shops around the venue before our show the next day. We ended up in a little cafe with coffee and cookies, about a block away. It had that amazing coffee shop smell to it. As we stepped to order, I noticed how pretty the waitress was; she had long golden blonde hair, and blue eyes. Now, at the time I thought her hair was the most beautiful shade of blonde I’d ever seen. It was like the sunrise in the morning. But we hit it off immediately, and I offered for her to come back to the busses with us for the day, the day turned into the night, and the night turned into the next morning, and we went out for a few months, but broke up because of our different interests. And here we were. Now, the guys all hated her the minute they met her, but they had put up with her for my sake. So when she called yesterday and said that she wanted to get back together. I was thrilled, if she was going to help me get my mind off of Andy for a month or so, then so be it. I hated to think that I was using her just for the fact that I needed to get over Andy, but that’s what it was coming down to.

We headed off to sound check as soon as Alex had brushed his teeth, and put on some clean clothes. It was a good one today, it went along smoothly. Just like old times. And as soon as we finished, Alex and Rian headed to pick up our photographer.
I was sitting on the couch playing video games for hours with Matt, when I heard the door open. My eyes trailed up the hallway as I walked out and noticed that Alex and Rian had walked in followed by a beautiful girl. I mean, I wasn’t suspecting our new photographer to be so good looking. Then I realized she was very familiar. My heart sped up as I heard her voice. That lovely voice, the one that made my head spin for nine months. The one I had tried to drown my sorrows of alcohol with. The voice, that never left my thoughts at ease for more than a minute. Andy.

“ANDY?” My voice rose about an octave.

“Hello Jack,” She said simply.

"She's our photographer," Alex said and pulled her to his side immediately.

I was so shocked she was here. I’d spent the last nine months trying to get in touch with her, and now she was here. But she seemed more interested in Alex than in me. This set me off; as soon as the two left to get coffee, I slammed my first down on the table. Zack who was sleeping on the couch next to me jumped awake, and shot me a confused look. I was screwed. I still had feelings for Andy, and I had feelings for Deena. Andy hates me, for the reason unknown. I mean, she couldn’t have caught me cheating, could she? I couldn’t ask Alex because he was out with Andy still. But I decided to call him anyways, and sank down on the couch. I could tell he was driving.

“Alex?” I asked.

“Yes, Jack? What’s up?” He replied laughing at something in the background.

“I have something very serious to ask you.” My eyes closed and I could hear him shush most likely Andy.

“Okay, shoot.”

“The reason Andy left. Did she see Grace and Me?”

The phone was silent, not even a single breath slipped on his end. I could just imagine his stone cold face, as he stared at the pavement in front of him. I could hear Andy telling him to pull over before they got into an accident. The rumbling of the vehicle shut off.

“Jack, I can’t believe it took you that long. Nine months Jack. It took you nine fucking months!” He whispered.

“I know. Can I talk to her? Please?” The words slipped out before I could comprehend what I was saying.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea Jack, just talk to her in the morning okay?” Then he hung up, and I was left with the stale dial tone.

“Jack?” Deena called in her high pitched voice, as I shut my phone.

I couldn’t deal with her right now. So before she noticed I was there, I ducked out the door, and headed for the park. The only place I could think of at the moment to clear my head. My eyes were dry and shut almost instantly as I lay back in the grass.

I woke up to my phone beeping like mad, from everyone calls/texts of everyone in the bus excluding Alex and Andy who hadn’t cared enough to phone to find out where I was at. All of a sudden I had become bitter to my best friend, and my ex girlfriend. The thought crossed my mind, ‘they should be bitter at you.’ Of course Andy should, but Alex? Where did he come into this mess of Andy and I’s feelings for each other? Maybe they had feelings for each other? Which made sense of why Alex was being so protective and touchy with her all day, he liked her. But they wouldn’t do that me, would they?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yikes! Jacks having second thoughts about his best friend and his girlfriend! Or I guess it's his ex girlfriend :O Anyways I was listening to Sick Little Games as I wrote this, and it brought back so many memories. I hope you guys like this. - Elizabeth.
P.s. I'll try to make it longer than 900 words this time. :) Guess what? 998 words. Ahaha.