Status: active;; but only if you comment & sub ;D

You Planned It, You're a Bandit

Call Me A Name, Kill Me With Words.

--Jack--

_*_

“Jack, you have to tell her soon.” Alex said as he turned into my driveway.

“I know man. I just can’t stand to be away from her for that long!”

“It’ll be hard; we all love her like family too. She’s like my little sister.” He stated.

“I know. Thanks man, I’ll see you tomorrow!” I gave him a quick smile before heading up my walkway and into my house.

“Andy!” My runners clogged against the hallway floor as I yelled to my girlfriend.

“Jack. How many times do I have to tell you, when it’s raining take your shoes off at the door! You’ve made a huge mud mess!”Her head dropped as she looked behind me.

“I just missed you so much! I couldn’t wait another minute to see you!” My face lit up as a smile graced itself upon her face.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, and kissed her on the cheek quickly and whispered. “I’ll clean it up. Don’t worry.”

“That’s my Jackie. This is why I love you.” Andy whispered back kissing my nose briefly before pointing to the closet where the mop was stored, “Now, get to it rock star.”

“Oh, and Jack, take off your shoes.” Her laugh continued as I sulked by sticking my bottom lip out as far as it would go. Then she headed out of the room.

“Andy?” I called.

“Yes Jack?” I heard her answer, coming back into the hallway.

“I love you too.”

;I’ll never forget that breath taking smile.

_*_


I’ve done it.

I’ve honestly screwed my entire life up. Not only my life. Alex and Andy are suffering from my stupid mistakes too. We all make mistakes, but I’ve made a million too many. I’m going to try and fix them before they get even more out of hand. And what do I do? I make a million more. I’m a failure of a best friend.

Alex was not happy when I arrived at my house. Considering the fact that it was already pouring like mad, he was pissed enough to stand outside crossed arms and all, and how he was able to still glare at me through the pelting rain still frazzles me. He threw some casual ‘you idiot, you’re never going to stop hurting her!’ insults my way, but gave me a tired smile as he plopped down on my couch as I got him a change of dry clothes and a blanket.

“Her stuff man, you going to get it, or what?” He asked.

Now, usually when Alex was so straight forward about things, it was a bad sign. So when I appeared with her pink duffle bag in my hands, he was already standing by the door, coat on and shoes done up as if he’d taken five minutes to tie the bows perfectly.

“Thanks man.” He gave me a small smile, patted my shoulder and left through the front door.

Never in my life, had Alex and I had an awkward moment. Yet lately it seemed that was all that we could muster up. I wanted my best friend back. No, I needed my best friend. I was tired of this shitty excuse I was using to hide all my mistakes away. I’d have to face them sooner or later.

So, the next morning at nine also known as the glorious bus call, I gave both Alex, and Andy wide grinned smiles. Sat on my bunk with Deena, as I haven’t mentioned she was also coming along. Her tiny frame wrapped close in my arms. And I thought such nasty things. My plan began, almost as a game. It was such a simple concept too. My thoughts:

Why was I so angry?

I was in denial.

I missed Andy.

I needed her back.

And I was going to get her back.

If it was the last thing I ever did.

Even if Alex’s feelings were on the line.

I was going to have to play it safe, act uninterested for Alex’s sake. He’d always liked her. I should have known. He deserved a chance before I swooped in with my act again. The sweet innocent Jack she’d first fallen for. The one Andy had cared about, old Jack. The Jack, that didn’t have a different girl in my own bed every night even when I had a girlfriend. The new Jack never felt guilty about cheating on her.

Should I?
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY! :)
Sorry it took me so long to post this. :)
Hope you guys like it!
- Elizabeth.