Status: active;; but only if you comment & sub ;D

You Planned It, You're a Bandit

I'm Gonna Start A Revolution, Of Convoluted Disillusion.

--Jack---



“Alex!” Andy squealed laughing as she chased my best friend around his apartment. He had her favourite shirt on, and was running around like a crazy man.

We were going swimming, at the beach a few hours away. As soon as my best friend decided to give my girlfriend her shirt back, instead having her chase him all throughout the house in their underwear. I laughed as he ran passed me, wearing her three sizes to small shirt. How he was running around in that, and not ripping it baffled me.

Andy appeared beside me making a silent sound as she covered my mouth with her hands and told me to be quiet as she pointed to the living room, where Alex was laying on the couch hiding. I nodded confirming her guess, and she tip toed into the room jumping on the couch.

“Ouch, shit. ANDY!” Alex yelled.

“YES GASKARTH THAT IS MY NAME, NOW GIVE ME MY SHIRT YOU LITTLE SHIT!” She laughed.

“MY NAMES ANDY AND I LIKE TO PICK ON LITTLE BOYS LIKE ALEX GASKARTH!” He mocked back. “PEDOO PEDOO! YOU DON’T RIP LITTLE KIDS CLOTHING OFF, THIS IS RAPE!” He laughed

“ANDY! QUIT RAPING MY BESTEST FRIEND!” I chuckled walking in, and laughed loudly at their current position.

Alex was sprawled out on the couch legs hanging off one side and Andy sat on his stomach gripping the shirt collar.

“GASKARTH!” She whined. “GIVE IT BACK!”

He smirked and shook his head, and pushed her off running up the stairs and into his room.

“ALEX!” Andy screamed laughing, rolled her eyes and followed the path of the silly boy.

_*_


"You go and write a song that you want to perform tonight without consulting the rest of us? Fuck this, Alex!" My voice yelled.

I couldn’t believe him. He wasn’t the only one in the band, he couldn’t just tell me we were performing a new song tonight, and that I had to learn the new chords perfectly in less than four hours. He’d always been selfish, all these years I’d never believed anyone when they told me. But now, I definitely believe them. I was just the guitar player in the band, not his best friend. My right to say anything was now lost.

"It's a brilliant song, the other’s agree," Alex’s voice was calm.

'Yeah but it’s about you're mystery girl," I mocked, losing it.

I knew it, I was done for. Then something clicked in my head. The only girl Alex had seen this tour was Andy. Alex likes Andy! Of course, he’d always liked her. I noticed that the day at the beach awhile ago just never actually thought about it, until now.

"It’s about, Andy isn't it?" I accused.

Alex was silent. My mouth dropped open in shock. I can’t believe him. I can’t fucking believe him. He was supposed to be there for me through thick and thin. Not fall in love with my fucking ex girlfriend who I still may like. But, he does have a good point. Andy wasn’t mine anymore. He could like her if he wanted. But, what was I doing? I was being the ignoring excuse for a best friend he oh so worried about, it’s what I’m good at.

“Fuck you bro. I thought you were my friend.” I yelled, and shot him the middle finger as I barged down the hallway.

Now I was the one being selfish, and boy; did I know it. My mind was set on the blonde girlfriend in my bunk who was waiting for me. I had a toy to take my aggression out on. I smirked, and crawled into my bunk, noticing Andy’s curtain was drawn, meaning she was presently in hers, it was time to have some fun.

_*_

I knew as soon as I heard those footsteps softly step across the enclosed hallway as she had crawled into Alex’s bunk below me. It was time for the plan. I had about two hours to do this, and boy, was I going to succeed.

My hands trailed down my girlfriend’s sides, as she made a loud moan for effect. Now, any girl would think that Deena is a whore for agreeing to do this. But, I believe she felt threatened by Andy. I mean, who wouldn’t; Andy’s pretty, smart, caring, kind, beautiful, and courageous. She knows who she is, and how to get there with her actions. She’s just Andy. Unlike Deena, who is nothing original. She’s just that blonde girl with large upper areas, and an inch layer of makeup to cover her fake skin.

My bunk curtain opened, not by Andy, but Alex, and Matt. Giving me the most hated glares in the world. Oh shit. Plan aborted.

“Jack, front lounge, now,” Matt stated firmly yanking my arm up and pulling me out of the bunk.

Oh shit, shit, shit, shit.

“Jack, if you can’t accept the fact that Andy is on this tour, for her job. I’ll send both of you home.” Matt stated.

He was very serious too. He’d done it before, he’ll do it again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. soorry for the long wait. I've had a big busy Christmas break, and it's the last day, and I had nothing to do today, so I thought hey, I should write that chapter today. :) Hope you guys like it. I had a whole bunch of fun writing the flash back at the start, I was laughing as I wrote it. :)