Hidden Sadness

Ive Had Worse

Tray led me to a room down the hall, far away from the others. It was bit smaller from the other bed rooms I’ve seen so far, but it still had its own bathroom and closet.

The walls were painted a grayish color and the floor was covered in a polished wood. The bed was placed next to a large window covered by black drapes. A single carpet was placed in the center of the room.

I watched Tray as he locked the door behind us, but left the keys jammed in the key hole. I mentally noted that he was giving me the choice to leave if I wanted to, which I was thankful for. I hated being held against my will.

He turned from the door slightly and squeezed his eyes shut. I could tell he was thinking hard and couldn’t help but wonder what about. I hope he wasn’t having second thoughts about bringing me here because I really wouldn’t be able to handle going out there just yet.

“Tray?” I said clearing my throat. He didn’t move so I moved closer to him and put a hand on his forearm.

His eyes opened quickly when our skin made contact. “What?” he demanded harshly and I pulled away slightly before his eyes softened as if he realized what he just did.

“I’m sorry,” he said grabbing my hand and pulling me back to him. “I’m just a bit on edge, and I’m not used to people touching me like that…” he whispered the last part slightly making me sigh.

“Thank you for helping me back there.” I said. He nodded and looked down at our feet.

“Did he hurt you?”

I shook my head no. I was used to it by not, home was worse.

His concern made me want to wrap my arms around him so I reached up to drag my fingers through his hair and he watched me carefully as if he was trying to understand me.

I stared into his gray eyes and licked my lips.

“I want to kiss you..” he whispered making my breath catch.

“So do it.” I said daring him.

Tray was hesitant and I could tell he was considering the fact that Brenden was just down the hall, but eventually he leaned in slowly and I helped close the gap.

Our lips met and I felt the worry ease from my mind, for now.

*Tray’s P.O.V*

She moved her lips against mine ever so slowly and it was taking every inch of will power in me not to take her right here. She had no idea what she did to me. This was dangerous. She was dangerous.

I cant deny the feelings I get from being around her though. I’ve never felt like this with anyone, not even Zoe. I couldn’t understand why she made me feel like this. I just wanted to forget everything and everyone and Nicole makes that happen.

But there are rules, boundaries. Boundaries that I’m crossing right now.

This was getting to complicated. I wasn’t the type to get involved with anyone because of shit like this. Its just to much, but now that I’m here, with her in my arms, I don’t want to leave.

I reluctantly pulled back from the kiss and straightened up.

Nicole looked confused and I pulled her over to the bed.

“Lay with me?”

She raised and eye brow but smiled before following me to the bed and cuddling into my chest.

“I like this.” she mumbled against my chest.

I do to.

I shifted us so that we faced each other and I felt her small breaths brush against my cheek.

I gave her a quick kiss on the nose before falling into a light sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter sucks but i promise, promise the next one will be longer...

OMG, im so sorry guys. ive been so busy lately with starting college, and my new job that i havent even had time to be on here much.

Thank you to everyone who commented on this story and messaged me about continuing it.
mollymoshpit
madamUnco87
t0nyperry
fat lamb
Kuro105
nightmare55230
SummarEmo
awhisper_aclamour
DePrEsSiOn_PoEm

And thank you to all the subscribers!!

Tell me what you guys want to read more of, drama? sex? violence? more of Tray? more of Brenden? More of James or Travis? different pov's? everything helps!